Burger & Lobster is finally opening its doors in Singapore

The_King

SINGAPORE — Since the launch of Jewel Changi Airport a month ago, Singaporeans and tourists alike have been flocking to the complex to snap pictures of the rain vortex, as well as queuing up for the newly-opened restaurants. Now, you may add luxe-casual Burger & Lobster chain to the list of ‘must-dos at Jewel’ and expect long waiting hours.

After all, the restaurant, known for its fresh lobster dishes, is making its debut in Singapore. Hailing from London, this is Burger & Lobster’s 16th outlet. Other locations include New York, Bangkok, Dubai, Kuwait City and Genting Highlands.

Located at Jewel Changi’s topmost floor, the restaurant chain features a core menu that includes Original Roll - Lobster meat in buttery, toasted brioche roll (S$40++); Original Lobster (enjoyed steamed or grilled) - Live lobsters flown in from Nova Scotia, Canada, doused in a lemon garlic sauce, accompanied by a side salad and fries. (S$65++); and The Mayfair – Juicy Nebraskan beef patty with pickles, onions and a secret B&L burger sauce (S$25++).

Exclusive to Jewel Changi is the Sambal Glazed Lobster (S$65++) – the signature lobster dish served with sambal sauce for that extra kick. It even comes with toasted brioche to dip into the spicy sauce.

Don’t forget the B&L Pineapple Iced Tea (S$9++), a non-alcoholic beverage served in a biodegradable plastic, which is available in Singapore & Genting only.

The 81-seater restaurant opens from 9am – 3am daily. No reservations taken.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/burger-lobster-is-finally-opening-its-doors-in-singapore-081228694.html

5 hours ago, ODACHEK said:

Moi rather ghost Royal Caribbean cruise jiak free flow of lobsters betterer...

Got fr? Always wanted to try RCC but onboard pay in USD and the high room rate puts me off. Genting dream much economical.

There was once at Genting the whole display tank only left 1 live lobster. Wife says lets go eat since queue short.

Then i told my wife look at the last lobster, he saw all his friends kena chopped up, 你舍得吃? :sweat:

Since then she no longer ask to jiak lobster and burger :haha:

3 hours ago, Camper said:

Got fr? Always wanted to try RCC but onboard pay in USD and the high room rate puts me off. Genting dream much economical.

Tiagong expensive but worth the price as you can eat lobsters and steaks all you can.

giphy.gifTVB for life...