Grabfood rider allegedly hit customer after senting wrong order

The_King

The rider had delivered the food to the customer’s home at Bukit Panjang, but had apparently mixed up the order with another customer’s food.

The customer, Mr Tan, overheard the other affected customer calling the rider about the mistake, and the rider then allegedly didn’t apologise and hung up on the customer.

He then told Mr Tan that he would switch back the orders, to which Mr Tan refused due to hygiene concerns.

He then asked the rider to cancel the order so that he can reorder, which the rider allegedly refused, and the rider then told him to do the cancellation himself.

Mr Tan then explained that he can’t do so as the order had already been picked up, but the rider insisted and walked off.

Mr Tan then got out of his home and a confrontation then ensued, and the rider then allegedly hit Mr tan in the face as well as his collarbone.

The police were then called to the scene, Grab has since suspended the rider.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20220509-1270819

• wtf 2

They say Singaporeans like to complain, if don't complain how? Get hit in the face over taobao food?

I would have just taken the food, complain, stomp, facebook the driver, might lose face but at less I don't get socked in the face.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

27 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

They say Singaporeans like to complain, if don't complain how? Get hit in the face over taobao food?

I would have just taken the food, complain, stomp, facebook the driver, might lose face but at less I don't get socked in the face.

I nv complain I just don't order. I focus where the money is

I have nv ever order from food delivery like grab panda, uber before for my own meal

I only order 4 or 5yr back due to cny and that was KFC hotline

Edited by The_King
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, The_King said:

I nv complain I just don't order. I focus where the money is

I have nv ever order from food delivery like grab panda, uber before for my own meal

I only order 4 or 5yr back due to cny and that was KFC hotline

Only order food delivery if I really don't have the time to cook or taobao,

e1f3f2fe9b8f40148cdbe7db98fe0d21.jpg

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers