RUROUNI KENSHIN: THE FINAL/THE BEGINNING (2021) Full Trailer - eng sub

Huat Zai

4 minutes ago, Homelander said:

This is one live action adapted from anime that i find ok to watch...the fight with Shishio was good too

They kept the general plot but did a very good rewrite so that it works for the big screen. Plus the fighting is flashy but not over the top.

• Like 2

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

They kept the general plot but did a very good rewrite so that it works for the big screen. Plus the fighting is flashy but not over the top.

Yeah what i like was the fighting scenes are realistic and more practical effects than cgi...the one in the village where kenshin fought like 50 thugs was very good

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, Homelander said:

Yeah what i like was the fighting scenes are realistic and more practical effects than cgi...the one in the village where kenshin fought like 50 thugs was very good

I think the able bodied ones did most of their own stunts, and the fight scenes are probably all real movements, just sped up to keep it realistic and exciting. Definitely one of the better live action movie series around. 

• Like 1