SIC - Food Tasting Festival & Bazaar!

Bigbird

SIC - Food Tasting Festival & Bazaar!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

They moved to this new location!

Walked by this place and i dropped in to see see look look!.

I had some snacks and saw there's a festival over 2 days!

Please go and support! Thanks! bounce.gif

GBU!

• Like 1

Money lost, a life claimed by suicide, but Dignity Kitchen’s founder never gave up

SINGAPORE: As a successful social entrepreneur, Mr Koh Seng Choon has many things to be proud of.

Among other initiatives, he created Asia’s first community food court managed by people with disabilities, and a second-hand bookshop concept run by youngsters with special needs and their mothers.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/money-lost-life-suicide-dignity-kitchen-founder-koh-seng-choon-11524014

If u have not heard of Dignity Kitchen, i hope at least u watch or read this!  

This social enterprise help people with disabilities and youngsters with special needs and their mothers.

Not everyone is lucky to have children who is healthy & not every child is born without challenges!

This social enterprise is not CUTN/Foodfare.  I have gone there to offer my support and seen for myself that they at least should be given a chance to help themselves!

So all u High net worth folks, pse try to visit and buy a $10 coupon!  Dont give money, give them a chance to earn a living!

spacer.png

Thank u!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1