McDonald’s Is Bringing Back McGriddles To All Outlets From 28 Feb 2019

The_King

I remember eating McGriddles as a child. The sweet and savoury pancake-buns sandwiching a gorgeous patty of chicken sausage were just so tasty to me. When they released the McGriddles after its long absence in June last year, I was overjoyed. The prospect of sinking my teeth into this decadent breakfast dish and reliving my childhood was just so exciting.

McGriddles-promo.jpg

Last year, McGriddles was released for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This year, McDonald’s will start off with a pre-launch, selling 100 of these beautiful sweet pancake muffins for on  27 February 2019. Thereafter, you can get ’em buns at all outlets starting 28 February 2019.

McGriddles-close-up.jpg

The highly coveted breakfast item will be launched exclusively at McDonald’s SpringLeaf Tower. Yes, its that metallic tower along Anson road that looks like a futuristic skyscraper.

Because they’re only releasing 100 of them from 10am onwards, you will have to reach there early. And knowing how Singaporeans love to queue overnight for McDonald’s goodies, we might even have to wait in line the day before.

Each Sausage McGriddles with Egg Meal is priced at $6 on 27 February. I think it’s really worth-it, since it was priced at $5.40 for just the a la carte muffin last year.

They will also be giving away exclusive McDonald’s hoodies to the 100 lucky customers!

If your intention is to order all 100 of them, I’m afraid you can’t. Each customer is only entitled to the purchase of one McGriddle. I guess the only logical solution is to pull down your entire fambam on that Wednesday morning.

mcgriddles-mcdonalds-819x1024.jpg

Chances are, however, most of you readers will be at work then. That’s ok. Whilst nothing can beat McGriddles, we can offer you some suggestions that may come close to it.

Sweet Rex serves fluffy souffle that are priced affordably at $1.50 at Queenstown. There’s also ARTEA for those who just love pancakes in general.

If the sweet and salty fusion in McGriddles is your thang, we can suggest you check out Duckland that was opened by the TungLok group! They have this amazing duck and waffles that’s a perfect combination of sweet and salty.

Stay tuned for more information!

https://eatbook.sg/mcdonalds-mcgriddles/