Jump to content
  • Sign Up Now!

     

    • Join in discussions about all the latest innovations in mobile phones, gadgets, computer, hardware, software and latest games.

     

     

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Posts

    • Spanish fashion retailer Pull&Bear is set to close its last remaining Singapore outlet at VivoCity on Feb. 22. In a notice published on its website, the brand said the store will cease operations on Sunday. Customers may still process returns for purchases made both online and in-store at Zara’s VivoCity outlet. No reasons were given for the closure.   Screenshot from Pull&Bear's Singapore website.   Staff at the VivoCity outlet confirmed when contacted that the store will close on that date.   Background   Pull&Bear is owned by Inditex, widely regarded as the world’s largest fast-fashion retailer. The group oversees seven core brands including Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho, among others. Pull&Bear first entered the Singapore market in 2006 as part of its broader expansion into Asia. At its peak, the brand operated four stores locally, including at Bugis+, ION Orchard and Ngee Ann City. The former Bugis+ unit has since been taken over by the first Singapore outlet of Chick-fil-A, which opened in December 2025. In response to Mothership's queries, Pull&Bear stated that they do not have any further information to share.
    • @ManOfTheHour @ExTreMisTxxx @coffeenut    
    • A 22-year-old man was charged with committing obscene acts after he took off his clothes and urinated at his neighbour's doorstep in Singapore. According to court documents seen by Mothership, the accused, Chen Shuyang, a Chinese national and Singapore permanent resident (PR), stripped naked on four occasions between Jul. 3 and 6, 2025. His actions were caught on a camera installed at his neighbour's main door. Prior to this, he had previously admitted to one charge of obscene behaviour in public, according to Shin Min Daily News.   Caught by neighbour   The July 2025 incidents involved a neighbour, a 27-year-old man, who lived one floor below Chen, who was living on the eighth floor. The victim checked his residential main door camera and realised Chen was standing there in the nude at 1:56am on Jul. 5, 2025. The victim then reviewed footage from the past few days and realised Chen committed similar acts at 3:44am on Jul. 3, 2025 and 1:44am on Jul. 4, 2025. The victim also found out via his camera that Chen was standing naked at his door once again on Jul. 6, 2025 at 12:59am.   Modus operandi   Investigations revealed that Chen would take the lift to the seventh floor while dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and slippers. He then walked to his neighbour's unit before taking off his clothes and urinating at the door. Court documents viewed by Mothership stated that the victim's unit was specifically targeted because it had a door camera, and the accused derived excitement from stripping naked and urinating outside the unit while attempting to avoid detection.   Pleaded guilty   While pleading guilty on Feb. 12, 2026, Shin Min reported that Chen's lawyer said it was the accused's first time breaking the law and he fully cooperated with the investigation. In addition, Chen was said to have felt remorse and was receiving counselling. The judge called for a mandatory treatment order (MTO) and sentencing will take place on Mar. 25, 2026.   Penalties   Anyone who commits any obscene act or sings, recites or utters any obscene words in or near any public place, can be jailed for up to three months or fined, or both.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Mugentech.net uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site you agree to Privacy Policy