Hong Kong Shabu-Shabu Chain Opens In S’pore With $35 “Unlimited” & time limit of 90min Wagyu Promo

The_King

wagyumoremontage7

Japanese all-you-can-eat shabu-shabu restaurant chain Wagyu More from Hong Kong has opened its first outlet in Singapore at Bugis Junction on 9 October. The casual brand with a playful Japanese monster mascot has six outlets in Hong Kong and two in Malaysia. While the highlight here is the Australian and Japanese A5 wagyu, served with your choice of 10 soups such as chicken collagen, there are also more affordable non-wagyu options. Such as...

weekdaysetlunch data 

The Weekday All-You-Can-Eat Lunch, from $16.90

The cheapest all-you-can-eat option is the $16.90 set lunch where you get a free-flow of modest items like meatballs, vegetables, drinks and desserts. All items will be served to you by the wait staff instead of being laid out on a buffet table. If you need more protein, top up with the single plate of meat or two ($18.90 & $20.90 respectively), with your choice of chicken, beef, fish or pork slices. Note that there is a makan time limit of 60 minutes

•  
    standardbuffet data 
    The Standard Buffet

Their "standard" dinner buffet ($29.90) is slightly fancier with seafood like prawns, Aussie beef brisket, and sushi included on the menu. You’re allowed a more leisurely 90 minutes of stuffing your face. 

• premiumbuffet data 
    The Premium Buffet

This “premium” tier starts from $36.90 for free-flow Black Angus Beef. However, for unlimited servings of the good stuff — wagyu — you’ll have to fork out $46.90 per person for the Aussie variety and $118.90 for the superior, more intensely marbled Japanese A5 Wagyu. There’s also a 90-minute deadline in which to load up as much as you want on the meats here, but it's available all day.  

• 121096828 200074968232980 6106806313000943928 o data 
    Opening promo

Buy three standard or premium meals and the fourth diner eats for free till 31 Oct. So if four of you opt for the $46.90 Aussie Wagyu set, you’ll each pay about $35 to inhale, say, half your body weight in wagyu... within 90 minutes. Not a bad deal.

Wagyu More is at #02-47/48 Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria St, S188021. Open daily 11am-10pm. Tel: 8028-2868. https://www.facebook.com/wagyumoresg

Wagyu got 90min time limit and they serve to you, and i wonder how long do i have to wait per order of the Wagyu . my guess is 15min to 20min per order or which mean 5 plate max  if each  order take 20min of the 90min time limit (i could be wrong, maybe those eat buffet can comment what pattern they use)

Edited by The_King