'Insurance agent' loiters and flashes middle finger at Sembawang unit (near yishun)

The_King

middlefingermain.jpg

A man was caught on camera flashing his middle finger at a Sembawang unit for no apparent reason.

Stomper Executive shared video footage of the incident that occurred at Block 466A Sembawang Drive on Thursday (Nov 3), at around 4pm.

The Stomper said: "I was out running some errands, so there was only my helper and my mother at home.

"My helper informed me that there was someone loitering outside our home and looking inside our unit.

"After some time, she saw the same person pointing his middle finger at our doorbell camera, which has motion detection. She felt disgusted by the gesture and informed me via WhatsApp.

"After receiving her message, I rushed back home. I realised that I remember seeing this person before at my next-door neighbour's house a few weeks back.

"My neighbour had informed me that this person is an insurance agent who stays upstairs and asked if I wanted to get insurance from this unknown agent.

"I told him no as I already have sufficient coverage. Maybe the insurance agent was unhappy over this."

Stomper Executive said that he can think of no other reason why the man might have pointed a middle finger at his unit.

He added: "I am unsure of the agent's intentions, but his gesture made my helper and I feel disgusted and insulted. Insurance agents should not not behave in this way.

"I have emailed the insurance company about him and am still waiting for their reply.

"I am sharing this so that everyone can be wary."

• wtf 1