bank account got hacked

The_King

have to post this

if you follow my this method

step 1: alway set the limit to $0. only increase when you buy something, after paying fast hand fast leg to disable. usually a few min only

step 2: have a standalone account just for online. all other account, prefer not to have those all in one card, phone banking, online banking etcc... (simple if you inconvenience yourself, you inconvenience the scammer too) if bank have all in one card only,  then call them to disable the DC account but maintain the atm or net function only.  if cant then set the limit to 0

step 3: prefer your standalone online account to have less then $20,  and if dont want to pay the service charge then keep it at min balance (at your own risk)

step 4: set alert to sms you if there any deduction, for me i set at 0.01cent

the scammer/hacker cant steal what you dont have. if your debit card got only $20 at the most you lose $20. that if all the step 1, step 2, and step 4 failed.

* some paying like amazon if not immediately. so if you have $500 and the item is $80. then transfer the rest of the money or withdrawn out first. hacker cant steal if there no money inside 

The recent scam proof my step 1, 2 and 4 failed which only step 3 remain which is scammer can't steal what you don't have. if worry then put money in bank Safety Deposit Boxes

• Like 1