[CB][Netflix] Extraction

Homelander

Netflix's Extraction: Ending Explained | Den of Geek

New netflix movie starring God of Thunder, Thor as Tyler a merc for hire in this India vs Bangladesh drug lord war show.

Plot: Bangala drug lord kidnap son of India drug lord (who is in prison). India drug lord bo lui but still wanna rescue kia (Ovi), so hire Tyler and his team to do the dirty work.

During extraction, India drug lord #1 henchman (Saju) dua them, kill them so as to avoid paying them for their services and take Ovi back to India himself. Meanwhile, Bangala drug lord buay song, send out both police and his kakias to retrieve Ovi and kill everyone else.

Extraction Review: Chris Hemsworth Can't Save This | Den of Geek

A lot of action and violence in this show. I find the movie quite enjoyable and well paced, except for one draggy scene between Ovi and Tyler. Plus point to a single shot chase scene which span over 10mins i think. Reminds me of aquaman having a similar action piece. Most of the action and fights are easily to follow and watch. The director doesn't keep editing cuts to throw the audience off, there is actually some real fight choreography which i appreciate.

I think this is better than 6 underground and also one of Chris Hemsworth better movies, compared to Ghostbuster and MIB. He also got the bangalas approval when he spoke in bengali.

Overall rating: 7.5/10

• Like 3