How to get to / visit to Capital City, Angsana and other area in JB. Mini private hire car/ taxi guide

The_King

The cheapest way to on how to get to Paradigm Mall (Johor Bahru). Mini bus guide: https://mugentech.net/index.php?/topic/231-how-to-get-to-paradigm-mall-johor-bahru-mini-bus-guide/

Firstly there over 400 picture, it will take time to post all.

My  mode of transport, bus, taxi and private hire car (without own mobile phone, own data plan)

Bus is always the cheapest if you know  the bus number or have the address ready to show to the driver

Long distance: private hire car is cheaper like paradigm mall to city square only RM12

short distance/non mall: Taxi

Bonus: quiet com area series

First thing come to JB is to eat first before anything else: RM5 each bowl. wow the lard smell is strong, i like it

R19yvXZ.jpg

DgOp0ts.jpg

LnDPORw.jpg

2g831Ro.jpg

4w3Zqa9.jpg

gIXTKjb.jpg

8tvUVOW.jpg

fFbivQR.jpg

idn504U.jpg

plus point for using glass

iFAokVW.jpg

Tummy full,but too early for private hire car (without own mobile phone, own data plan) so take bus to Angsana mall and it nearby town area to jalan jalan. as usual this is the way to JB sentral

BD2K7CP.jpg

Nd3iDCa.jpg

j9Sx4vv.jpg

pHD5w64.jpg

iG97IHj.jpg

FspbFZF.jpg

i like empty bus

Dtxjk2r.jpg

l3h7KbQ.jpg

jfzN0IX.jpg

9d0tKMp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

the blue bus take from where and where in sg does it stop?

after getting your passport stamp at JB custom, you will go to the smrt or sbs bus is at.

then that area also got this blue bus, just get in and it will bring you to Singapore custom  where before getting down you pay them RM2 (i always give the exact amount)

after your passport is stamp, you then take sbs or smrt bus to nearest mrt  to get home)