Toddler fall from 12th floor

The_King

Vidoe here:

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/54e05084dc65b60729745782972662e63a494c2d.mp4

de569e48dfcf01a7b7c715323627f644.jpg?v=1

A delivery man, 31, has become a real-life superhero after saving a two-year-old girl as she falls from the 12th floor of a 16-story building in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Reminding the frightening experience, Nguyen Ngoc Manh was still atremble after making a quick-thinking rescue, according to Anninhthudo.

user posted image
Nguyen Ngoc Manh, the "Superhero" delivery man.

Manh works as a truck driver and provides professional packing services. The incident took place around 5 pm on Sunday. “I was sitting in the car and waiting to deliver some belongings for a client in the opposite building while hearing a baby’s bawling, just thought she was yelled by her mothers.

However, no sooner had I heard someone screaming for help than I stuck my head out of the car, looking around, and saw a girl climbing out of the balcony. I plunged out of the car immediately and found ways to climb into the nearby building. I mounted on a 2-meter-high tile roof to seek a proper position to get the girl. I tried to reach out my hand and took the maximum effort to catch the girl. When the baby falls, I just can ward her off so that she would not fall directly to the ground. Luckily, the baby fell into my lap, and the two landing on the sheet roof. I hurriedly embraced her then saw blood leaking from her mouth, I was very frightened ”, Manh reminded.

user posted image

The lucky baby was taken to a nearby hospital while the superhero delivery man suffered a slight sprain. According to the initial updates, the girl has a broken arm and leg, while her health is temporarily stable.

https://vnexplorer.net/2-year-old-vietnamese-girl-survives-fall-from-12th-floor-thanks-to-superhero-delivery-man-a2021127002.html

• wtf 1