Following the announcement in China and India, the Redmi Note 7 is expected to be released on 18th and 13th March respectively.
What sets it apart from the usual Redmi (Pro) series is the close-to flagship hardware used:
- Snapdragon 675 Octa-Core Kryo 260 11nm
- Adreno 612
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass dot notch display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- up to 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery
It is also among the first in Redmi series to sport the latest USB Type-C connector.
With the new Snapdragon 675 built on 11nm process, it will be expected to see performance gains on top of increased power efficiency on battery life.
Featuring the latest 48MP f/1.79 Sony IMX586 camera, it certainly is intriguing to note how well detailed night photography would be like.
Source: 1 | 2