Avengers Endgame: All superheroes who will come back to life after Thanos’ snap in Avengers 4

invis

• Moderators

Avengers Infinity War poster

When fans saw Avengers: Infinity War, the climax of the movie left them gasping for breath. Ever since then, fans have been waiting in anticipation, reading speculations and theories about the fate of their favourite superheroes after Thanos snapped his fingers wearing the Infinity Gauntlet and killed most of them along with half of the living things in the universe.

Everyday, there are a bunch of new theories which has fans buzzing, especially after the first trailer for the upcoming Avengers: Endgame hit the web earlier this month. So, without further adieu, here’s the list of Avengers, who died after the snap but will be brought back to life.

We already know that the OG group of Avengers and all kicking, even if Tony Stark aka Iron Man is half-dead in a space-craft, lost in space. Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Nebula (Thanos’ other daughter), Rocket Racoon and finally Clint Barton aka Hawkeye aka Ronin are all alive. 

However, among the superheroes and other characters, who passed away after the snap, Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders, will return as leaked pictures from the sets of Avengers 4 have already made their way to the web. Add to that, the biggest shock of them all, Gamora, played by Zoe Saldana, will also be back. This is despite the fact, Gamora was literally thrown of a cliff by Thanos and it happened before the snap.

“At least for me, it felt like a TBC, because I knew that we will have to all come back, at some point this fall, and finish up the second – the fourth installment of Avengers. So, it felt like ‘See you later,’ not like a formal goodbye,” – Zoe told E! Live, in an interview earlier.
While, Tom Holland’s Spider-Man did get dusted after the snap, but clearly he is coming back since the studio is set to release the first trailer of the upcoming film Spider-Man: Far From Home, in early 2019. Add to that Black Panther, played by Chadwick Bosman, will also be revived because the studio has confirmed a Black Panther sequel. 

“Black Panther has tremendous potential as a character in the Marvel universe. I think that Wakanda is essential to whatever may happen post Avengers: Infinity War to how the world may deal with what has happened to them. The technology that Wakanda has at its disposal is valuable to repairing the world moving forward,” – director Joe Russo had told  Wired in an interview.

At the London comic-con earlier this year, actress Letitia Wright accidentally revealed this about Chris Pratt, who plays Starlord: “Chris Pratt was genuinely a great person. He would like give me bible scriptures out of nowhere and then do a dance and leave. He’s great. I love Chris Pratt.” So, we can say with certainty that Peter Quill is coming back to life as well.