Girl stopped wearing bra walk here walk there inside house. Laopeh cowpeh her nnp too big very distracting. Mugen organic premium seedless raisin experts, want to feel comfort & relax at home got wrong?

metalrover

GIRL’S FATHER WANTS HER TO START WEARING A BRA AROUND THE HOUSE

spacer.png

My dad wants me to start wearing a bra around the house

Advertisements

I (18F) stopped wearing bras around the house around 2 years ago. I didn’t like coming home from school and feeling that thing around my back and chest.

Now my dad is saying that I need to wear a bra. My mom says that “He’s a man, it’s distracting, he doesn’t need to see his daughters like that.”

As if I’m walking around completely topless. I just want to be comfortable, is that wrong? I feel like my body is something that needs to be censored and covered up all the time even at home.

He says that if my chest were smaller I could get away with it but I can’t because I have a larger chest. It’s really frustrating.

Advertisements

To address some things

My dad isn’t the one who actually told me my chest is distracting, my mom was. Out of both of them, my mom is the more conservative of the two of them.

She has a lot of bigoted ideals, my not wearing a bra is just one of her many gripes with some things I do.

And another thing, please stop calling my dad a creep. I know how the post sounds, but I think it’s more of him being conditioned to be repulsed by his daughter’s body. but it is still very frustrating to be told to strap on a bra when I’m trying to relax.

• Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

• metalrover changed the title to Girl stopped wearing bra walk here walk there inside house. Laopeh cowpeh her nnp too big very distracting. Mugen organic premium seedless raisin experts, want to feel comfort & relax at home got wrong?