MAN SHARES HIS VIEWS ON GETTING THE VACCINE AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Bigbird

MAN SHARES HIS VIEWS ON GETTING THE VACCINE AND NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

February 20, 2021

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-shares-his-views-on-getting-the-vaccine-and-negative-thoughts/

Recently, a man shared his views on social media regarding the usefulness of the vaccine for COVID-19.

He has some negativity towards getting the vaccine as it does not help him at all.

Here is what he shared on social media,

From a Singaporean senior citizen, Andrew , I read this and had to shareLet’s awaken some people’s minds …

What happen s if you decide to get “vaccinated” (beside the fact that you could end up very sick or even dead)???

Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated:”

• “If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?”Goverment: “NO”
  • “If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: “NO”
  • “If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?”Government: “Maybe. We don’t know exactly, but probably not.”
  • “If I get vaccinated, at least I won’t be contagious to others – right?”Government: “NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission.”
  • “If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?”Government: “No one knows. All Covid “vaccines” are still in the experimental stage.”
  • “If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?”Government: “NO”
  • “If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?”Government: “NO”
  • “So what’s the benefit of getting vaccinated?” Government: “Hoping that the virus won’t kill you.”
  • “Are you sure the vaccine won’t injure or kill me?” Government: “NO”
  • “If statistically the virus won’t kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?”Government: “To protect others.”
  • “So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?” Government: “NO”
  • “If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?” Government: “NO – the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug”So to summarize, the Covid19 “vaccine”……
  • *Does not provide immunity
  • *Does not eliminate the virus
  • *Does not prevent death
  • *Does not guarantee you won’t get it
  • *Does not stop you from passing it on to others
  • *Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
  • *Does not eliminate the need for business closures
  • *Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
  • *Does not eliminate the need for masking
  • *Does not guarantee anything After reading this, you can make your own final decision to whether go for it or not.

After reading this, you can make your own final decision to whether go for it or not. Each of us have to take own responsibility for making a decision.Don’t need outside people tell us what to do God Bless. “

image-165.png Source: Facebook Hardeep S Gill image-166.png Source: Facebook Hardeep S Gill

• Like 3

thats why everytime i see my lao bu and kumgong lao peh, i tell them u better not get the shots becos if got any allergic reactions, govt will not pay for ur medical bills.

the advertisements the zheng hu been running is really brainwashing kumgong old folks.

most old folks who r supportive at first all have second thots after i told them if got allergic reactions, zheng hu will not pay ur medical bills.

• Like 1