Why Won't You Return Your Food Tray?

The_King

to me very simple

we indirectly pay for cleaning fees

I don't clear the tray, only make it a point not to eat messy 

there are old people who need this job. not gonna help cut down manpower for cleaning. neither am I gonna get guilt trip by some fuckup video. want to make sob story video, got balls make the real story that's worth pondering over like why the fuck every slogging peasant waged worker gotta pay so much just to eat a plate of food in a kopitiam. and also why old ppl need to clean tables instead of going on long vacations.

• Like 3

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

I make it a point to clear my tray!

If i am slow to clear and the cleaners do so for me, i will always thank them for cleaning up after me!

Nobody wants to do such job.  Its breaks my heart to see old people doing this cleaning job & collecting newspapers/cardboards for small amount of money.   On top of this, some xia xuay #^#&er could made fun of their circumstances! :curse:

Guess karma dont exist! 

I like to be "God" for 1 day, pay back will be sweet! :vampire:

• Like 4

Returning trays is about cleaning after your mess. Just like we teach our children to bring their plates to the sink after a meal. Same principle. Just like you flush after your toilet business. Or do you not flush because you paid 10 cents?

Why should I return my tray since I paid for cleaning? Well, do you talk loudly and disturb others in a cinema since you paid for the ticket? Of course not because we are considerate. So why can't we be considerate and clear our own mess and allow others to quickly access the table? Then what are cleaners for? Cleaners are there to wipe the table or clear the trays for elderly people etc No one is asking you to wipe the table or wash the dishes. The dish washers or cleaners will take care of that so no job is taken away, contary to popular belief that jobs will be taken away if everyone starts to return their trays.

If you travelled to Korea or Japan, tray returning is a norm. Not littering is a norm. That's why when it comes to being civilized and cultured, we still have a lot to learn.

• Like 3

It all about money, if I paying already then I should not be doing it myself and still pay for cleaning fee.  just like if I eat at home, do I wash it and clean it yes I do cause it affect me. If I eat outside and if I don't clean, it don't matter, I know I paying parts of the cleaning fee for someone to clean it. At home I not paying anyone to clean. Period

It a money society, money talk.  Just like if I pay my road tax, ERP, Coe etc.. of course I can drive anywhere as long as I pay and follow the rules cause it belong to someone not mine, if mine then it my rules. Someone have to pay for all the stuff that service and stuff that I use. Nothing is free

It like if you go to fine dining.  You expect everything you pay for is given to you. You can't expect going to fine dining in a non Aircon, dirty and hot place. Same in hawker, the cleaning free is part of the food cost, yoouu paying already. If you want do extra by all mean go ahead

There a saying,  if in rome do as the romans do. If I knew the  I pay parts of the cleaning free then I will not clean up

If I not paying in Rome then I will clean up

After all talk make the world go round aka money can't buy happiness and health but it confirm can buy everything else