$1 abalone at Giant's Sembawang and Suntec City outlets

The_King

abalone%20promotion_0.jpg

If you're on the hunt for affordable abalones, don't miss your chance to snag some at just $1 a piece (U.P. $2.50) at selected Giant outlets.

The mini abalones, which come thawed, are currently out of stock everywhere apart from the Sembawang Shopping Centre and Suntec City outlets, a Giant spokesperson told AsiaOne today (Jan 25).

However, they will eventually be restocked at the other outlets running the promotion, including IMM, Tampines and Pioneer Mall, Giant confirmed.

When: While stocks last

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

23 hours ago, The_King said:
abalone%20promotion_0.jpg

If you're on the hunt for affordable abalones, don't miss your chance to snag some at just $1 a piece (U.P. $2.50) at selected Giant outlets.

The mini abalones, which come thawed, are currently out of stock everywhere apart from the Sembawang Shopping Centre and Suntec City outlets, a Giant spokesperson told AsiaOne today (Jan 25).

However, they will eventually be restocked at the other outlets running the promotion, including IMM, Tampines and Pioneer Mall, Giant confirmed.

When: While stocks last

this also means that the economy is very bad.

if the economy is good and with cny nearing, why sell the abalones at $1 per piece?????

that means either the importer over-ordered or the uptake in other countries, namely tiongland, is not there.

thats why the exporter no choice but to dump them to other destinations at lower prices.

no wonder my laobu told me scallops and canned abalones all cheaper than last yr.

smlj data all fake, this is the best indicator of a weak global economy.

• Wahaha 2

8 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

this also means that the economy is very bad.

if the economy is good and with cny nearing, why sell the abalones at $1 per piece?????

that means either the importer over-ordered or the uptake in other countries, namely tiongland, is not there.

thats why the exporter no choice but to dump them to other destinations at lower prices.

no wonder my laobu told me scallops and canned abalones all cheaper than last yr.

smlj data all fake, this is the best indicator of a weak global economy.

the oranges also same, not many ppl buy. box at supermarket still stack very high

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

the oranges also same, not many ppl buy. box at supermarket still stack very high

best indicator r the drinks.

all the cartons also stack high high.

i waiting to see when they have 50% off then maybe i buy 1 or 2 carton of coke to slowly lim for the yr.

tiagong coca cola mixed with atb lime juice is jin ho lim one.

wahahahahahhaha

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

best indicator r the drinks.

all the cartons also stack high high.

i waiting to see when they have 50% off then maybe i buy 1 or 2 carton of coke to slowly lim for the yr.

tiagong coca cola mixed with atb lime juice is jin ho lim one.

wahahahahahhaha

me will try to ssrr and take more pictures

• Like 1