Suspiciously dissatisfied with the other party's nine people at the same table, Andi Ange hawker center fought

The_King

https://www.facebook.com/qiu.raven/videos/193347835863422/

Suspiciously dissatisfied with the other party's nine people at the same table, a group of "An Di An" quarreled at the hawker center. "An Di An" was angered and beat others, and was caught by the passing police on the spot.

According to the CCTV remake shared by netizens on the Facebook group COMPLAINT SINGAPORE, a group of nine middle-aged men and women sitting together at the same table in the hawker center. The post did not mention the location of the incident.

Nine diners were at the same table.

Nine diners were at the same table.
Picture: Taken from Facebook/Raven Qiu, COMPLAINT SINGAPORE

It can be seen from this silent video that the incident occurred at 9:49 PM last Thursday (14th). The local area is still in the third stage of unblocking, and only up to eight people are allowed to dine at the same table.

The two women had a physical collision.

The two women had a physical collision.

The video shows that a pair of uncles and women in striped shirts walked up to the table and talked to them. A black-clothed "An Di" then stood up and quarreled with the couple. Both of them looked very emotional. , Waving his arms from time to time, the two women also collided.

The uncle punched the man in black and was caught by the passing blonde.

The uncle punched the man in black and was caught by the passing blonde.

The man in black on the seat seemed to irritate the uncle in striped shirt for some reason, and the uncle threw four punches at the face of the man in black. But at the same time he shot, the police officer happened to pass by and quickly subdued the uncle.

"8 Horizons News" is trying to learn more from relevant people.

• Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Coffee_O said:

anyway to be fair to the uncle in strips. if i am there i would slap that curly hair auntie and whack that guai lan guy in black also LOL

The black guy is cunning.  Saw police, so faster seat down then say something that suddenly the uncle super angry and assaulted him

Somemore in front of police. That uncle really suay

If I saw 9 ppl, I will do nothing as it not my job or duly, they have SA to deal with it, they are paid and i am not

Edited by The_King

1 minute ago, The_King said:

The black guy is cunning.  Saw police, so faster seat down then say something that suddenly the uncle super angry and assaulted him

Yup. but uncle suay lah, if i there i just take video and post youtube and send to the relevant authorities can liao. no need to whack him 

• Geek 1

20 minutes ago, The_King said:

Somemore in front of police. That uncle really suay

If I saw 9 ppl, I will do nothing as it not my job or duly, they have SA to deal with it, they are paid and i am not

9 Vs 1 so walk away n just report to mata

• Like 1