Store in Marina Square mall, church in Marine Parade among places visited by Covid-19 cases while infectious

Chestnut

SINGAPORE — The Zara fashion store at Marina Square mall, as well as the Church of Singapore in Marine Parade, were added to a list of public places that had been visited by Covid-19 cases during their infectious period.In its evening update on the coronavirus situation in Singapore on Tuesday (Jan 19), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said that the infectious persons had visited:

Church of Singapore located at 145 Marine Parade Road on Jan 16 between 4.40pm and 6.40pm

Zara at Marina Square on Jan 17 between 1.35pm and 3.15pm

Happy Cafe at the Gain City Megastore located in Sungei Kadut on Jan 17 between 7.40pm and 8.25pm
MOH said that it would have already notified individuals who were identified as close contacts of the confirmed cases."As a precautionary measure, persons who had been at these locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from their date of visit," it added.

"They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history."MOH added that individuals may also access the SafeEntry Location Matching Self-Check service via the TraceTogether mobile application, SingPass app, or at https://wereyouthere.safeentry.gov.sg to check whether they were at these locations during the specified timings, based on their own SafeEntry records.

Members of the public also do not need to avoid places where confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been, MOH said.The National Environment Agency will engage the management of the affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.On Tuesday, MOH reported 30 new Covid-19 cases in Singapore, four of them in the community. The remaining 26 are imported infections.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/store-marina-square-mall-church-marine-parade-among-places-visited-covid-19-cases-while?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Heng ah I don't step into churches.

#Atheist4Life

Edited by Cynical Ape

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Now i only attend online de :oops:

Like those online sermons izzit?

Snoozefest, lol.  :wahaha:

• Wahaha 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

2 hours ago, meng.huat said:

zehzeh, do  U attend in person?

Bitch, what you talking about?

• wtf 1

23 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Ah meng quote correctly bo

Pretty sure I've binned that little xxxx and he can still see my posts? Power sia.  

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I think bcos i quoted u 

I think he thinks I am you, lol. 

7 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

yes... monkey zeh zeh... i talking to you...

ask u simple question nia nia... no need so big reaction ba... 

just asking if u attend church in person?

• fapfapfap 1

Oh look who's coming to play....

Edited by Cynical Ape

Just now, meng.huat said:

not bad. her nn quite big.

Right, as big as yours. :wahaha:

• Wahaha 1