The King will see you guys in a few days time

The_King

Hope you brought your Notebook.  Can connect to wireless@Sgx watch movies! :hehe:

But you will often sleep on your right side.  So dont kachow the Mopex MOs & Nurses at Blk 1&2 ah!  Nurses there are cuter then the MOs lah! But alot of FTs healthcare staffs!   Wangz cafe not bad! 

Hope u get a local MO to do your surgery!  You post surgery recovery 4-5 days? 3rd day remove catheter?

Edited by Bigbird
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Hope you brought your Notebook.  Can connect to wireless@Sgx watch movies! :hehe:

But you will often sleep on your right side.  So dont kachow the Mopex MOs & Nurses at Blk 1&2 ah!  Nurses there are cuter then the MOs lah! But alot of FTs healthcare staffs!   Wangz cafe not bad! 

Hope u get a local MO to do your surgery!  You post surgery recovery 4-5 days? 3rd day remove catheter?

my data plan only 3 gb, so most likely forums and stare at wall

maybe the Nurses at night give special treatment. hahahaha

the info give me remove catheter before i i go home and the tube stay inside for 2 to 3 weeks

• Wahaha 1

33 minutes ago, The_King said:

my data plan only 3 gb, so most likely forums and stare at wall

maybe the Nurses at night give special treatment. hahahaha

the info give me remove catheter before i i go home and the tube stay inside for 2 to 3 weeks

Wireless@sg wifi  is foc just download app. Every room has BLE/wifi extender to track you by your Patient wrist ID! See if u cao lor bo!

So i guess the Dr feels that u may have more KS that may need to be remove later. 

Maybe something like this! Smaller stones may yet to fall!

spacer.png

Dont worry, Everything will be OK lah!

KS is not live threatening, its just very very F##& painful! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wireless@sg wifi  is foc just download app. Every room has BLE/wifi extender to track you by your Patient wrist ID! See if u cao lor bo!

So i guess the Dr feels that u may have more KS that may need to be remove later. 

Maybe something like this! Smaller stones may yet to fall!

spacer.png

Dont worry, Everything will be OK lah!

KS is not live threatening, its just very very F##& painful! 

thanks, i hope so when they did another scan few week or month later

2 minutes ago, The_King said:

Finally the stone is out. Wow doc say 2cm

2cm is quite large.

means u have to stay on restricted saltless diet for next 3 mths to cleanse the body.

when recover, i recommend u start with 20 sec of battle rope with 20 sec rest for 3 minutes to build up ur fitness level.

alternatively, can start by jogging 2km at 7km/h on the treadmill to lose the weights.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

2cm is quite large.

means u have to stay on restricted saltless diet for next 3 mths to cleanse the body.

when recover, i recommend u start with 20 sec of battle rope with 20 sec rest for 3 minutes to build up ur fitness level.

alternatively, can start by jogging 2km at 7km/h on the treadmill to lose the weights.

Can take fish oil?

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

Body Jin pain

Pain killers wearing off?

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/acupressure-pain-and-headaches

To be honest it's not very effective for something as major as an op, but it will relieve some of the pain when it gets too bad. Remember to keep warm, the pain increases when the body contract from the cold.

• Like 2

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers