Any bingeworthy shows/series to recommend?

Cynical Ape

On 2/13/2021 at 9:41 PM, XianGe said:

Ya falcon n winter soldier might buy me into subscribing... 

Looks good to me...

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

• 2 weeks later...

Watching this Luxembourg show, Capitani, on Netflix

About a 15yo girl found dead in the woods and her sister missing in this sleepy town. The detective assigned to it uncovers more with each episode...so far half way thru the season...still quite engaging

• Like 2

On 2/14/2021 at 4:17 PM, Cynical Ape said:

Have you seen River where the moon rises? @Chestnut

Starting tomorrow on ViuTV.  It's like some Gorgueryeo era drama...looks interesting. 

They wanna change the actor liao

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-jisoo-posts-apology-regarding-school-violence-bullying-scandal/

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-na-in-woo-will-reportedly-replace-ji-soo-in-kbs-drama-river-moon-rises/

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

On 3/5/2021 at 11:11 AM, Chestnut said:

Moi jus started on Mr Queen 🤣

LOL I finished the series liao. 

It's good imo.

• Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

Just started Wandavision....first two episodes abit like old school sitcom. 

4 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Penthouse nice. Highly recommended. They have S1, 2 and 3. S2 airing in Korea liao 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Oh that Penthouse got a few chiobus, I havent watch it. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Oh that Penthouse got a few chiobus, I havent watch it. 

Ya. Acutally all the cast are good even some of the people i never see them before. Have one guy sibei evil inside he also acted in Innocent Defender as a psychopath

Inside Penthouse have country bumpkin sampak fella living in there. 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 2 weeks later...

Currently watching this netflix series starring Jennifer Connelly. Loosely based on a French novel, Le Transperceneige.

Edited by Cynical Ape

• 2 weeks later...

Season 1 was pretty darn good imo, thanks to @Homelander for the recommendation!

• fapfapfap 1

This anime series oso notch bad...

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 11:11 AM, Chestnut said:

Moi jus started on Mr Queen 🤣

Have you finished the series? Naise, right?

I love light-hearted shows like this...this one has some palace intrigue too (the Queen Mother and the Dowager are always scheming against each other) .  

Edited by Cynical Ape

2 hours ago, Cynical Ape said:

Have you finished the series? Naise, right?

I love light-hearted shows like this...this one has some palace intrigue too (the Queen Mother and the Dowager are always scheming against each other) .  

Havent finished yet. But i like the pairing of the other guy(4got his name) with shin hye sun rather than the king

But i read up little snippets here and there and i saw the present drawing of the king, his eyes look so comical 

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

6 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Havent finished yet. But i like the pairing of the other guy(4got his name) with shin hye sun rather than the king

But i read up little snippets here and there and i saw the present drawing of the king, his eyes look so comical 

That actor who plays the king in the show look like a blur sotong, lol.  So that drawing/portrait of the king was authentic.... 

• Wahaha 1

3 hours ago, Cynical Ape said:

That actor who plays the king in the show look like a blur sotong, lol.  So that drawing/portrait of the king was authentic.... 

I think is it like after Bong entered the queen's body and the travelled to the present and the historical photo changed to the blur sotong drawing?

😂😂

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

16 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I think is it like after Bong entered the queen's body and the travelled to the present and the historical photo changed to the blur sotong drawing?

😂😂

I think so, bc whatever happened in the past has determined the future. 

• Wahaha 1

54 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

I think so, bc whatever happened in the past has determined the future. 

Maybe mr queen draw and updated version so become blur sotong.

So sad the other guy died :(

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

52 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Maybe mr queen draw and updated version so become blur sotong.

So sad the other guy died :(

Too bad it's a one way thingy, the queen didnt really love him even before falling into the palace lake, she treated him like a bro. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

Too bad it's a one way thingy, the queen didnt really love him even before falling into the palace lake, she treated him like a bro. 

If for me, i will sure choose him :(

• Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

13 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

If for me, i will sure choose him :(

Ok thats fair enough. But lets say even if she likes the guy, she still can't be married to him mah...bc she was selected by her clan to be the queen/royal concubine since young. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 1