Any bingeworthy shows/series to recommend?

Cynical Ape

This NF show notch bad either:

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

So many shows, too little time lol

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

11 hours ago, XianGe said:

Which one to watch first? 

For movie squence should be

1. RE: Degeneration 
  2. RE: Damnation
  3. RE: Vendetta

This mini series i dunno where they fall in with the movies...i think if you know who are Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield...its ok

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

For movie squence should be

1. RE: Degeneration 
  2. RE: Damnation
  3. RE: Vendetta

This mini series i dunno where they fall in with the movies...i think if you know who are Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield...its ok

Tink the milla jovoich movie got Leon and Claire

This k-drama looks quite interesting:

Pretty decent DC series with very positive online reviews:

Edited by Cynical Ape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...