not fake news: pfzier's wuhan vaccine may cause immune system over-reaction in some!!!!!!

socrates469bc

14 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

not only that but also must pass the monkey trial first b4 going on to human trial.

the human trial also did not involve deliberate exposure to wuhan, so means the data is biased.

if monkey trial result is not released for verification, that means the vaccine is most likely ineffective liao.

nb, limpeh me is 3 sciences student in school.

so mai play play with me.

Wah u more power then AI!!!

Good that Mugentech have u here! :fu:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

I just paste here 1st.

Havent watched yet. 

Most of the time therapeutic medication requires long period (6-10yrs) of trials and many stages of approval before FDA approval market release.

That's  why patented drug manufacturers are given exclusivity of monopoly for 5-10yrs to reclaim "R&D cost" before generic drugs can go to market with similar active ingredents!

For this c19 vaccine case, my assumption is buyers are to use and apply these vaccines with due care and absorb all risk on the vaccine.  Buyers (aka MOH) will indemnify the manufacturer and absorb all risk from any death and consequences. 

Thats why using these & any vaccine is voluntary basis!

Note: the above are my assumption only as i dont have any visibility on the purchase contract for these vaccine!

My decision: is there's not enough info for me to make an informed decision, therefore, i will not take it! No one can force me! It's my body its my responsibility!  I have some medical knowledge and i can make my own sound decision.

later like the token method, token is not compulsory but if you need token to go to mall, food center etc..... token can mean the app also, either one

vaccines not compulsory but if you never take then if anything happen you pay full medical fee, not allow to enter places with many ppl

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

Singapore approves Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine in Asia first: What you need to know about the shot

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-approves-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-in-asia-first-what-you-need-to-know

Dosage and estimated cost

Based on the supply deal with the United States, the price tag amounts to US$39 (S$52) for a two-dose course given three weeks apart.

Pfizer has said it will not charge other developed countries a lower price for the vaccine than what the US will pay.

Protection duration

BioNTech chief executive officer Ugur Sahin has said he is optimistic that the immunisation effect of the vaccine would last for a year. Scientists do not yet know how long the effect will last.

Pending approvals

India is accelerating its review of Pfizer's vaccine for emergency use, a senior official said on Dec 7.

The European Medicines Agency said on Dec 1 that if its experts have received enough data from Pfizer about the vaccine, the agency will complete its reviews by Dec 29.

Pfizer and BioNTech submitted approval requests for their vaccine to the European drugs regulator on Dec 1.

I wonder how much Lobbying fee is needed for approval?

Cant find details on how much of each vaccine SG has order/commited!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The_King said:

later like the token method, token is not compulsory but if you need token to go to mall, food center etc.....

vaccines not compulsory but if you never take then if anything happen you pay full medical fee, not allow to enter places with many ppl

wear face mask, apply sanitizer and jiak vit c along with a dose of atb lime juice most effective.

even top us loctor says wear face mask safest.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 3

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

wear face mask, apply sanitizer and jiak vit c along with a dose of atb lime juice most effective.

even top us loctor says wear face mask safest.

i will wear the one she just wear, i will smell before wearing, if got white liquid on the mask, i lick it clean

• Wahaha 2

3 minutes ago, The_King said:

later like the token method, token is not compulsory but if you need token to go to mall, food center etc.....

I can carry the vaccine but i wont put it in my body! 

It's a vaccine! Not an antidote! That means even u take it, u may still get covid-19!  Look at the stats by CDC on flu vaccine efficacy!  It speaks volumes!

I have already spoken to medical Drs and all were keeping :shh: on this!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

I can carry the vaccine but i wont put it in my body! 

It's a vaccine! Not an antidote! That means even u take it, u may still get covid-19!  Look at the stats by CDC on flu vaccine efficacy!  It speaks volumes!

I have already spoken to medical Drs and all were keeping :shh: on this!

haiz not everyone got critical thinking. some of my co, think like zombie

behind them i call them brain dead 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

Arcturus Therapeutics receives $220M from Singapore for COVID-19 vaccine development

Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) financial commitment includes $45 million up front to fund manufacture of ARCT-021 and up to an additional $175 million in vaccine purchases

Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc., based in the US, has announced positive interim clinical study results from its ongoing Phase 1/2 study of ARCT-021, its vaccine candidate for COVID-19.

The Company also announced new manufacturing financial support and potential vaccine purchases up to $220 million from Singapore’s Economic Development Board (EDB).

ARCT-021 is being developed in collaboration with Duke-NUS Medical School and ongoing Phase 1/2 development is being conducted in Singapore. ARCT-021 combines self-transcribing and replicating mRNA (STARR™) with LUNAR® lipid-mediated delivery technology, which is designed to enhance and extend antigen expression, enabling vaccination at lower doses. The ongoing Phase 1/2 randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study is evaluating the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of multiple dose levels of ARCT-021. Study subjects receive either placebo, or ARCT-021 at doses in the range of 1 µg to 10 µg per injection in either a single dose or prime-boost regimen.

The Company is in discussions with the Singapore Health Sciences Authority to advance ARCT-021 into later stage clinical studies. Interactions with additional agencies are expected within the next few weeks.

https://www.biospectrumasia.com/news/37/17105/arcturus-therapeutics-receives-220m-from-singapore-for-covid-19-vaccine-development.html

Singapore may get first Covid-19 Arcturus vaccine in early 2021

Arcturus and EDB have entered into a supply agreement for the right to buy up to $175 million of ARCT-021 vaccine at pre-negotiated prices, with shipment expected in the first quarter of 2021.

“Along with our global manufacturing partners, we have laid the foundation to produce hundreds of millions of doses of ARCT-021 over the next 18 months,” Sassine said.

Results so far show that the vaccine could be effective as a single dose, the Straits Times reported, citing Duke-NUS Medical School’s Professor Ooi Eng Eong, who had co-developed the vaccine with Arcturus.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2017251/singapore-may-get-first-covid-19-arcturus-vaccine-in-early-2021

Lagger! 

So S$220M+S$175M!

How?  Burned!   

Edited by Bigbird
  • Wahaha 2

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Was scrolling on topics page suddenly saw title as "not fake news: pfzier's wuhan vaccine may cause immune system over-erection in some!!!!!!"

:wahaha:

jokes aside.

there r data indicating that wuhan can cause possible erectile dysfunctional.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/covid-erectile-dysfunction

• Like 1
  • wtf 2

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

now even got facial paralysis.

if in normal trial, these side effect shld be detected.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/15/fda-staff-recommends-watching-for-bells-palsy-in-moderna-and-pfizer-vaccine-recipients.html

This vaccine is too fast. I nv see a vaccine release to public so fast before.

This should be the first

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The_King said:

Indemnity against incidents not new, likely to be norm for Covid-19 vaccines

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/indemnity-against-incidents-not-new-likely-to-be-norm-for-covid-19-vaccines-experts

in short, you take, anything happen to you, there nothing you can do about it, only to take care of yourself

pharmas and fda alrdy protected liao.

waiting for loong loong to enact similar law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

song bo?????

wahahahahhaha

• Like 2

On 12/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, The_King said:

later like the token method, token is not compulsory but if you need token to go to mall, food center etc..... token can mean the app also, either one

Moi wld be the rast to take the vaccine if realli being forced to...jus rike fibre optics, moi unit wld be the rast batch to install the terminal pt when it ish more stable.

• Like 4

giphy.gifTVB for life...

On 12/16/2020 at 5:57 PM, The_King said:

This vaccine is too fast. I nv see a vaccine release to public so fast before.

This should be the first

This is a race to World C19 Vaccine Domination of quick riches with little to no liabilities, fan by the desperate need:

1. Some Gov loosing control of C19 spread and shortage of Hospital beds.

2. Some Gov desperate need to open the economy & create "Air Travel Bubble"

It seems Sg is very good to do the opposite of other countries + u done see any countries turning its US$1.7B Jewel campsite!  :hehe:

On 12/17/2020 at 9:29 PM, The_King said:

Indemnity against incidents not new, likely to be norm for Covid-19 vaccines

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/indemnity-against-incidents-not-new-likely-to-be-norm-for-covid-19-vaccines-experts

in short, you take, anything happen to you, there nothing you can do about it, only to take care of yourself

As a matter of fact, u could sue MOH &/or Vaccine Co but u will just spend a lot of money with little benefits! 

The "caveat emptor" still lies in your decision to take the vaccine or not! 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1