not fake news: pfzier's wuhan vaccine may cause immune system over-reaction in some!!!!!!

socrates469bc

thats why give me free, i also dont want.

pfzier also admit that its trial excludes those with adverse reaction or anaphylaxis from medication.

it is estimated that 2-5% of the world population suffer from some form of anaphylaxis and if u exclude those from the trial, how u know those with anaphylaxis will react?????

no wonder they dont dare release full dataset for verification.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-vaccine-an/analysis-world-watches-as-first-mover-britain-probes-adverse-reactions-to-pfizer-vaccine-idUKKBN28K2VX

https://fortune.com/2020/11/30/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-oxford-trial-india/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Wah u faster then me! :)

Good job! :fu:

35 minutes ago, The_King said:

If the Pfizer's CEO sold off his shares and don't dare take the vaccine then I am not going to take

like i said, confirm the pfzier  ceo not confident.

now i got a even better question.

if i kenna over-reaction from the vaccine, who pay for my medical bills????

• Like 1

I just paste here 1st.

Havent watched yet. 

2 hours ago, The_King said:

If the Pfizer's CEO sold off his shares and don't dare take the vaccine then I am not going to take

Most of the time therapeutic medication requires long period (6-10yrs) of trials and many stages of approval before FDA approval market release.

That's  why patented drug manufacturers are given exclusivity of monopoly for 5-10yrs to reclaim "R&D cost" before generic drugs can go to market with similar active ingredents!

For this c19 vaccine case, my assumption is buyers are to use and apply these vaccines with due care and absorb all risk on the vaccine.  Buyers (aka MOH) will indemnify the manufacturer and absorb all risk from any death and consequences. 

Thats why using these & any vaccine is voluntary basis!

Note: the above are my assumption only as i dont have any visibility on the purchase contract for these vaccine!

My decision: is there's not enough info for me to make an informed decision, therefore, i will not take it! No one can force me! It's my body its my responsibility!  I have some medical knowledge and i can make my own sound decision.

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

i alrdy had my doubts abt the clinical trial data, now i really dont believe the data.

the 30k participants in moderna were not deliberately exposed to wuhan alrdy render the data useless liao since most of the participants might have taken the necessary precaution of wearing masks, avoiding crowded place etc, thereby, introducing biasness into the data.

second, they did not release the data involving monkey trial means the data must be very bad.

nb, the manufacturers really think i never do biology/chemistry experiments in school b4.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 2

2 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Most of the time therapeutic medication requires long period (6-10yrs) of trials and many stages of approval before FDA approval market release.

not only that but also must pass the monkey trial first b4 going on to human trial.

the human trial also did not involve deliberate exposure to wuhan, so means the data is biased.

if monkey trial result is not released for verification, that means the vaccine is most likely ineffective liao.

nb, limpeh me is 3 sciences student in school.

so mai play play with me.

• Wahaha 3