Song Seung Heon In Talks To Lead 4th Season Of “Voice”

Chestnut

•  

Nov 11, 2020
by C. Lee

Song Seung Heon may be starring in the upcoming season of the OCN drama “Voice”!

On November 11, it was reported that Song Seung Heon had been cast for the lead role in the fourth season of “Voice.”

In response, a source from his agency Starship Entertainment stated, “Song Seung Heon has received a casting offer for the lead role in the OCN drama ‘Voice 4’ and is currently reviewing it.”

Previously, OCN confirmed that they are planning to return with a fourth season of the popular drama next year.

“Voice,” which first aired in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information from the urgent calls they receive. The upcoming season will be set in Jeju Island and introduce new characters.

Watch the first season of “Voice” with English 

Nov 11, 2020
by C. Lee
Song Seung Heon may be starring in the upcoming season of the OCN drama “Voice”!

On November 11, it was reported that Song Seung Heon had been cast for the lead role in the fourth season of “Voice.”

In response, a source from his agency Starship Entertainment stated, “Song Seung Heon has received a casting offer for the lead role in the OCN drama ‘Voice 4’ and is currently reviewing it.”

Previously, OCN confirmed that they are planning to return with a fourth season of the popular drama next year.

“Voice,” which first aired in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information from the urgent calls they receive. The upcoming season will be set in Jeju Island and introduce new characters.

Watch the first season of “Voice” with English

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437181wpp/song-seung-heon-in-talks-to-lead-4th-season-of-voice

:oops:

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

55 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I never catch these series leh

But if oppa will be on season 4 maybe i will catch it for his big pigu

Yeah will be good...about police call center chief who have sensitive hearing...usually she pair up with a rugged, weary cop to solve crime cases...

Your oppa will be the rugged, weary cop

• fapfapfap 1

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

She watching some lanjiao show now with lotsa ah gua looking guys and only chiobu is one old lady about start up company

Oh that show. But i never watch

Penthouse-Korean_Drama-P1.jpg

This one she watch or not?

Seems quite interesting can recommend her to watch

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, Chestnut said:

Short hair ome is this. Her name is Eugene Kim

photo1256771.jpg

The 2 long hair ladies are this

image_readtop_2020_1084147_1603344390440

Short hair lady in the centre

Still prefer the right one..

Shes chio+ classy... Basically she carried  the show... 

10 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Lim ji ah?

But i think all the 3 ladies carried well. I watch until logan lee come out liao

Ya ji ah... She was the reason I watched it... The rest of the cast were annoying... Especially Bae Rona then the kids