30 women arrested for employment offences after police raid nightspots at various locations

The_King

enforcementop_cover.jpg

enforcementop2.jpg?itok=_JpQGKpr

arrestmain.jpg?itok=_9L_S8n0

screenhunter_1625_nov._04_12.47.jpg?itok

Thirty women, aged between 22 and 53, were arrested for offences under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act after an enforcement operation was carried out on Wednesday (Nov 11).

The police said in a statement that they carried out a joint enforcement operation led by the Central Police Division involving enforcement officers from the Criminal Investigations Department and the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) at public entertainment outlets located along Aliwal Street, Temple Street, Beach Road, Syed Alwi Road and South Bridge Road.

"During the operation, two outlets were found to have contravened Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and another outlet was found to have contravened COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and liquor licence conditions," said the police.

"Eight people were investigated for their alleged breach of Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations for gathering in a group of more than five persons."

Police investigations are ongoing.

enforcementop3.jpg

(Photo: Singapore Police Force)

Actions will be taken against the operators for flouting the rules and regulations under the Liquor Control Act 2015, Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 and Employment of Foreign Manpower Act.

The police added that they will continue to take tough enforcement action against illegal activities and those found engaging in such activities will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/30-woman-arrested-for-employment-offences-after-police-raid-nightspots-at-various

• Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

17 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Dun ani how tag me rah kgk

I dun go such immoral places, I onli mit my atb gf a few times a wk nia rah wahaha

i know you dont go because u no friends to go party together... and also tomy didnt bring u.

ownself go is jin KG.

i tag u FYI only.

17 hours ago, aaur4man said:

I really wanna believe u

i believe him

he no outside friends, how to expect him to go siam diu hang flower alone? too KG already....

17 hours ago, Homelander said:

why u tag me? i really think they are close wor...wahahaha

FYI nia nia... i know u r a curious yang boi

• Wahaha 7