The QYF appreciation thread

ManOfTheHour

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

really hypocrite. lousy liar. want to lie also dont know how to cover her own backside.

her mother is QYF. 

Not very possible for QYF sit at airport mcdonalds with baby in pram, without people noticing.

ok lah it is possible. while qyf is a chiobu, most people wont recognise her on the streets even today.

what's more fake is talking about their financial issues. QYF always had steady jobs. I guess to them being poor is earning only 6k a month instead of 30k a month.

Maybe trying to hint qyf lost all her money to help Peter Yu's debt.

These two should move on lah, Peter Yu on the other hand is happy with a loving wife and kids. Divorce is not always the worst option

• Like 3

skGDKsM.jpg

5 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

These two should move on lah, Peter Yu on the other hand is happy with a loving wife and kids. Divorce is not always the worst option

yes....

should move on already...

they thought they are punishing peter by talking about it in public...

but actually, they are just reliving the suffering themselves.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

yes....

should move on already...

they thought they are punishing peter by talking about it in public...

but actually, they are just reliving the suffering themselves.

Exactly.

The public more likely support Peter as a man who made mistakes, learnt from them and found a better life. 

• Like 2

skGDKsM.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Exactly.

The public more likely support Peter as a man who made mistakes, learnt from them and found a better life. 

Peter just low profile to let everything blow over.

i think he is trying to protect his ex wife and daughter by keeping his mouth shut.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Peter just low profile to let everything blow over.

i think he is trying to protect his ex wife and daughter by keeping his mouth shut.

Very mature of him to not get involved. I am sure he is sad his daughter Eleanor don’t give him a chance 

• Like 2

skGDKsM.jpg

35 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Very mature of him to not get involved. I am sure he is sad his daughter Eleanor don’t give him a chance 

Yea. Could see he is not after fame or big money but just living a simple and peaceful life away from all this negativity and limelight

• Like 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Yea. Could see he is not after fame or big money but just living a simple and peaceful life away from all this negativity and limelight

I think the fame etc made him into the addict he was and he realised a simple life is the better way to go.

Personally, I never found him a good actor LOL

recently also he act in the Guardian Angel show as Zoe Tay husband, quite lousy acting.

• Like 2

skGDKsM.jpg

7 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think the fame etc made him into the addict he was and he realised a simple life is the better way to go.

Personally, I never found him a good actor LOL

recently also he act in the Guardian Angel show as Zoe Tay husband, quite lousy acting.

Ya..his acting not really good

But i could see he is a changed person

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...