i found a way to make ppl think that this home is poor and will not even think of robbing my home

The_King

i think the best way is to get Cease and desist order ( for payment of damages), a  Letter of Demand, Writ Of Summons, all those Courts letter and paste it in front of my main door

This way, everyone will think i poor AF, so no one will rob me.

the problem is am i allow to paste those letter of payment, Courts letter on my main front door. if yes how to get them?

thanks

• The_King changed the title to i found a way to make ppl that this home is poor and will not even think of robbing my home

You cannot forge an official gahmen document just so you know first..

To get all those, you really must get sued to get those things..

People may not rob your home but you instead if they find you overly protective of your home and assets.

Get a few locks and make sure windows are secured.

• Like 1

• The_King changed the title to i found a way to make ppl think that this home is poor and will not even think of robbing my home
8 hours ago, Camper said:

You cannot forge an official gahmen document just so you know first..

To get all those, you really must get sued to get those things..

People may not rob your home but you instead if they find you overly protective of your home and assets.

Get a few locks and make sure windows are secured.

can you sue me? so i can paste it on my door

just kidding, maybe i dont pay my bill and wait for tele to send lawyer letter or dont pay SCC  until i receive the lawyer letter and once i receive the letter, i pay my bill then i got legal letter to paste on my door.

muhahahahaha

Edited by The_King

4 hours ago, The_King said:

can you sue me? so i can paste it on my door

just kidding, maybe i dont pay my bill and wait for tele to send lawyer letter or dont pay SCC  until i receive the lawyer letter and once i receive the letter, i pay my bill then i got legal letter to paste on my door.

muhahahahaha

Hahah best dont owe money, later you really get summoned to court.

And dont try to ownself spray paint ownself...

Dont over secure your house also. If touch wood have fire, can you escape in time? Must think about this also...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The_King said:

then i get this

Series%20VI%20chain%20only%20(new)-500x500.jpg

Almax Immobiliser Series VI ULTIMATE 25mm

Hahaha last time i buy all those hidden cash box to hide. Like cash box disguised as books and hide in bookshelf.

But must remember where you hide la.. got people whole shelf thrown away by own family members. Cry until cow come home also cannot find liao 😭

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Camper said:

Hahaha last time i buy all those hidden cash box to hide. Like cash box disguised as books and hide in bookshelf.

But must remember where you hide la.. got people whole shelf thrown away by own family members. Cry until cow come home also cannot find liao 😭

Must train family and helper not to touch or move things. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Must train family and helper not to touch or move things. 

Very hard. Especially with small home. My wife always kacau, like my mum also, then i cant find my things and i will start screaming 🤣