Professor say 20 to 35% of Singaporeans living in poverty

The_King

12 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

jskm living in orchard.

many HDB slumkias' dream

Kgb live in slumkang slum la...... if rich i won't even want to buy property in orchard where it had become pinoyland. Would rather buy property and prepare to move oversea.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

11 minutes ago, Homelander said:

why leh? U always got those stephen chow kind of bird talk?

stephen chow is my idol. Learned to talk bird talk from my male poly friends and those lingo used by males in which most females do not understand. I was quite a shy and quiet person when i first entered poly.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

12 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Kgb live in slumkang slum la...... if rich i won't even want to buy property in orchard where it had become pinoyland. Would rather buy property and prepare to move oversea.

i talking about those satki kias sleeping in 313.

not talking about chiu ra....

kgb jiushi kgb..

8 minutes ago, chamfer said:

stephen chow is my idol. Learned to talk bird talk from my male poly friends and those lingo used by males in which most females do not understand. I was quite a shy and quiet person when i first entered poly.

is your 初恋 in poly??

15 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

i talking about those satki kias sleeping in 313.

not talking about chiu ra....

kgb jiushi kgb..

is your 初恋 in poly??

Sometimes it's good to be kgb as most guys prefer kg than those smart alex ones.

Yes. A nerdy wear specs guy who does not talk much.

• fapfapfap 1
  • Geek 1

45 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Sometimes it's good to be kgb as most guys prefer kg than those smart alex ones.

Yes. A nerdy wear specs guy who does not talk much.

Hahah..mine too frm poly. But no wear specs

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

53 minutes ago, chamfer said:

feels like we r same gen, my group of frens also everytime bird talk but we hang out at macd coz last time poly bo lui, so budget a bit

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 11:26 AM, The_King said:

I read somewhere a long while ago. I am not an expert on this but it resonates with "Imperialistic" rule!

There are many benefits for the G0v to keep the as many as possible the population at below to average means of living (wealth)!  So the average citizens will worry more about bread and butter issues then who is running the cuntry!  

There was another article recently during GE2020 election about "Voters are more concerned about bread & butter issues over voting right" (title is something like that & i didnt read it yet), which i cant  find it anymore!  Anyone read this?

All these issues about FTs & not priortizing Sinkies (extending CPF withdrawal timeline) makes sense on the strategy to keep its minions in check!  Can u imaging sinkies all so rich and have nothing to do, will think of how to kachow the G0v!  Work till death for a living, helps to tame the sinkies & "put sinkies in their places"! msnangry

Maybe our more learned friends here can help to decipher the Xiaxuay mentality of P@p!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 4
  • Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

I read somewhere a long while ago. I am not an expert on this but it resonates with "Imperialistic" rule!

There are many benefits for the G0v to keep the as many as possible the population at below to average means of living (wealth)!  So the average citizens will worry more about bread and butter issues then who is running the cuntry!  

There was another article recently during GE2020 election about "Voters are more concerned about bread & butter issues over voting right" (title is something like that & i didnt read it yet), which i cant  find it anymore!  Anyone read this?

All these issues about FTs & not priortizing Sinkies (extending CPF withdrawal timeline) makes sense on the strategy to keep its minions in check!  Can u imaging sinkies all so rich and have nothing to do, will think of how to kachow the G0v!  Work till death for a living, helps to tame the sinkies & "put sinkies in their places"! msnangry

Maybe our more learned friends here can help to decipher the Xiaxuay mentality of P@p!

Condo and private dwelling residents close to 50% vote pap. But much larger majority of hdb dwellers vote pap. I think that was gahmen 2020 post mortem study.

19 minutes ago, Camper said:

Condo and private dwelling residents close to 50% vote pap. But much larger majority of hdb dwellers vote pap. I think that was gahmen 2020 post mortem study.

Many of the SMEs bosses lives in houses & condos. I heard every yrs SME D&D always invite P@P to go and Blah blah!

Also i notice, many PG&MG are pro P@P and living in the past! Easy to brainwash with GST rebates, PG,MG vouchers......

National Day & GE play "Home" music and milk it to death! :hehe:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Many of the SMEs bosses lives in houses & condos. I heard every yrs SME D&D always invite P@P to go and Blah blah!

Also i notice, many PG&MG are pro P@P and living in the past! Easy to psycho with GST rebates, PG,MG vouchers......

National Day & GE play "Home" music and milk it to death! :hehe:

Yes pg mg all thoroughly living in lky era...can’t wake up from the matrix

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bigbird said:

sgp elections r a rather simplistic bread and butter issues.

as long as oppo can hit the rite note, very easy to create a dulan 50 vote.

but unfortunately, the oppo adopted a top dog mentality rather than having a united anti-pappy front.

pappy is dominant becos of this divide, not becos of its competency as the pappy analyzed.

as pappy knows this divide will be there for the foreseeable 10 yrs, so pappy is very happy to continue with the xiaxuay mentality.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Camper said:

most likely pappy did not look deep into the numbers.

there is an obvious lost in support of young voters in the 21-40 age groups as seen in sengkang, ec and wc.

why did the support disappear in a short 5 yrs????

even in seats where pappy managed to obtain 60% and above, the support is limited to those above 45 and lower income/education strata.

this is not a good sign for a party looking to govern beyond the next 10 yrs.

• Like 3