八字, 风水, 奇门遁甲,易经 Lair

Rainowar

Hello guys

CA97A547-56AC-4949-A500-F244526D21F6.thumb.jpeg.ced9ff73923da19415a45ee85912b3df.jpeg
the fortune directions for tml

Use the south east facing and moving directions for relationship building and also making money

ultra lucky hours are: 11am -12.59pm good luck my friends

for those of u new to 奇门遁甲  this is the 五符法 direction based methodology of luck manipulation how to use:

0CAF35DA-6348-4EBE-978F-DF2719A4254B.thumb.jpeg.d50fdec1ea35abfcba3c87cd9935e1eb.jpeg
Fig 2

if i indicate salty pool in the chart 咸池 refer to qmdj chart above)

u see a chiobu or yandao u wanna seduce 

for tomorrow salty pool is NW so u position urself in a sense that the target in in your nortwest facing direction like figure 2 above

take a 30seconds to think of your desired out come then approach the girl or guy good luck

same thing buying toto or 4D travel toward the shop in the fortune direction if I provide it to you then huat ah

Edited by Rainowar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

Hello guys

CA97A547-56AC-4949-A500-F244526D21F6.thumb.jpeg.ced9ff73923da19415a45ee85912b3df.jpeg
the fortune directions for tml

Use the south east facing and moving directions for relationship building and also making money

ultra lucky hours are: 11am -12.59pm good luck my friends

for those of u new to 奇门遁甲  this is the 五符法 direction based methodology of luck manipulation how to use:

0CAF35DA-6348-4EBE-978F-DF2719A4254B.thumb.jpeg.d50fdec1ea35abfcba3c87cd9935e1eb.jpeg
Fig 2

if i indicate salty pool in the chart 咸池 refer to qmdj chart above)

u see a chiobu or yandao u wanna seduce 

for tomorrow salty pool is NW so u position urself in a sense that the target in in your nortwest facing direction like figure 2 above

take a 30seconds to think of your desired out come then approach the girl or guy good luck

same thing buying toto or 4D travel toward the shop in the fortune direction if I provide it to you then huat ah

lol!! i yan jiu before tat 9square chart!!! 

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

1 minute ago, Camper said:

Didnt know you also so high level huan :o

when u live in a traditional family where praying and other shit is daily stuff ya... i sec sch know how to calculate bazhi and tian di ren zhu....  

• wtf 2

1 minute ago, babybabybaby said:

ok i just realise this forum is (ex edmw.xyz/kaya loti/and i can't remember what name liao) 

this is AFT kayaloti... lol... diff boss.   

2 minutes ago, babybabybaby said:

ok i just realise this forum is (ex edmw.xyz/kaya loti/and i can't remember what name liao) 

Different towkay liao. That was very long ago. Got a few more versions before coming to this

3 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

we have another gao ren keke

3 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

is 天干地支

ya.. all return to creator le... now cant rmb much liao lor... anyway last time self taught is for fun nia.. daily need read the tong shu help my mom mah...  

15 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

ur mom do what?

茅山派?

no lah... we all just norm pray... my godpapa is those temple ppl help do chants and draw amulets etc etc... i got one fr is certified taoist priest also... so on off ask him abit learn learn lor.. 

3 minutes ago, beyond said:

no lah... we all just norm pray... my godpapa is those temple ppl help do chants and draw amulets etc etc... i got one fr is certified taoist priest also... so on off ask him abit learn learn lor.. 

i also draw amulets but i not doing anything yet 

magic side i still

cultivating

i use 六甲天书 btw

Edited by Rainowar