Jump to content
Rainowar

八字, 风水, 奇门遁甲,易经 Lair

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

this is ROW, last time i was a martial arts fanatic.

However in 2018 i quit my $5,000 p.m dog job and left to Australia with $3,000 Wanted to live like buddha after all the shit that happened in 2017

Ragamuffin, Battle against Darkstarer, Battle against the con-man theft Paikia. I decided to put everything behind me for kangaroo land, over time i discovered 奇门遁甲 from a movie and subsequently led me to fivearts forum which i found a couple of methods to change my wealth luck, long story short i won money and used all of it to learn from masters such as Joey Yap and Huang You Yi. Fast forward 2.5 years I’ve been dedicating my time to mastering these arts

 

and will setup this thread to provide u guys with some help

 

 

Edited by Rainowar
  • Full Of Win 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

Hello, 

this is ROW, last time i was a martial arts fanatic.

However in 2018 i quit my $5,000 p.m dog job and left to Australia with $3,000 Wanted to live like buddha after all the shit that happened in 2017

Ragamuffin, Battle against Darkstarer, Battle against the con-man theft Paikia. I decided to put everything behind me for kangaroo land, over time i discovered 奇门遁甲 from a movie and subsequently led me to fivearts forum which i found a couple of methods to change my wealth luck, long story short i won money and used all of it to learn from masters such as Joey Yap and Huang You Yi. Last forward 2.5 years I’ve been dedicating my time to mastering these arts

 

and will setup this thread to provide u guys with some help

 

 

 

are u the real ROW?

  • Like 1

ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

 

are u the real ROW?

he is lah... i kinda rope him in.... lol!!! mai kill me!!~~~

  • Full Of Win 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for recommending me to Raymond for wing chun, have been practising with him since.


Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Thanks for recommending me to Raymond for wing chun, have been practising with him since.

Thats good happy to help :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

hi bro

 

Fwah how r u man. 

 

Any fengshui tip for win projects, win toto and lose weight?


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaur4man said:

 

Fwah how r u man. 

 

Any fengshui tip for win projects, win toto and lose weight?


 

i can help u with ur home fengshui for free here

i’ve been doing consultations for 5 mths in aus

done a few projects for malaysian restaurants and businesses in syd

 

all i need from u

- balcony direction using a digital compass i need the degree 

- or house facing stand infront of main door take direction

- year of moving in aka date

floor plan if any

- ive uploaded a 24 constellation overlay you guys to put over your house blueprint aka floor plan with courtesy from EDMWER New Eden

 

3326E5AC-80AF-41C5-9A2D-C0E3670C60B2.gif.3a247214986da0db3b8b7f83f0b93c78.gif

 

long live pcwing

965D3586-6E17-40C6-B6B1-28F73FB04781.jpeg

  • fapfapfap 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

 

Fwah how r u man. 

 

Any fengshui tip for win projects, win toto and lose weight?

Aside from that i can give u strategic advise with bazi date selection

 

heng heng huat huat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

 

Fwah how r u man. 

 

Any fengshui tip for win projects, win toto and lose weight?

u shd ask simi fengshui wldnt let u tio gan from wifu many many... LOL!!!


I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beyond said:

u shd ask simi fengshui wldnt let u tio gan from wifu many many... LOL!!!

Don’t misunderstand fengshui

got 2 parts

one is audit see your home impcted by what stars in which sector

- 2. Remedy to make $10 into $100

$1million into $10million

 

My family, relatives and mates would approach me if the wanna know if an investment is good or not will rise or not the investment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

Don’t misunderstand fengshui

got 2 parts

one is audit see your home impcted by what stars in which sector

- 2. Remedy to make $10 into $100

$1million into $10million

 

My family, relatives and mates would approach me if the wanna know if an investment is good or not will rise or not the investment

家要和心,事业才有利.

  • Like 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rainowar said:


 

i can help u with ur home fengshui for free here

i’ve been doing consultations for 5 mths in aus

done a few projects for malaysian restaurants and businesses in syd

 

all i need from u

- balcony direction using a digital compass i need the degree 

- or house facing stand infront of main door take direction

- year of moving in aka date

floor plan if any

- ive uploaded a 24 constellation overlay you guys to put over your house blueprint aka floor plan with courtesy from EDMWER New Eden

 

3326E5AC-80AF-41C5-9A2D-C0E3670C60B2.gif.3a247214986da0db3b8b7f83f0b93c78.gif

 

long live pcwing

965D3586-6E17-40C6-B6B1-28F73FB04781.jpeg

 

Okie I go print

 

How to overlay the map sia


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

Simple scan ur house de florplan into pdf lor then over lay using http://draw.io/

 

So I put the center of the house into center of the overlay?


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaur4man said:

 

So I put the center of the house into center of the overlay?

Yes correct

btw u nv invite elaine and ironfreak in

last week some one stir u in edmw they came to help u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rainowar said:

Yes correct

btw u nv invite elaine and ironfreak in

last week some one stir u in edmw they came to help u

 

I went in to thank them haha just one post they saw it

 

How to invite them here


ultrainstinct.gif.f3691db0393982b0a84eaf189bc48da1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Why u online war with trolls, then need to run road to aus?

Is not war with troll and run road cuz 

 

just nice my pr need to stay 2 out of 5 years 
i nv meet req so go back be buddha also shiok

 

Plus invis knows in sg healthnot very good from all the ktv and drinking so just nice go back become fit zai

  • fapfapfap 1
  • nomnomnom 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

 

I went in to thank them haha just one post they saw it

 

How to invite them here

hello sk papa. 

  • wtf 1
  • Geek 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

 

I went in to thank them haha just one post they saw it

 

How to invite them here

I invited for u liao i DMed them on Instagram 

  • Full Of Win 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROW helped me a lot on my home..

 

We discovered that my home have some fatal problems. Main door and masterbedroom is the worst. Most of the bad effects i have suffered, except that my wife did not become a widow 😥

 

Unwanted abortion was one of the effects 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Mugentech.net uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site you agree to Privacy Policy