SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RGB, Marine Life edition:

• Like 2

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

My favourite narrator. It is Sir David Attenborough that spark my interest in natural history in my upper primary school days.

There are not much documentary on deep sea creatures. Guess the limitations of human engineering & expenditure for such expedition made it hard to produce documentary.

I feel we know space more than what we know beneath the oceans.(btw i have a fear of water,sharks and  deep sea and yet i still want to watch these documentary)

• Like 2

On 5/22/2021 at 6:06 PM, chamfer said:

My favourite narrator. It is Sir David Attenborough that spark my interest in natural history in my upper primary school days.

There are not much documentary on deep sea creatures. Guess the limitations of human engineering & expenditure for such expedition made it hard to produce documentary.

I feel we know space more than what we know beneath the oceans.(btw i have a fear of water,sharks and  deep sea and yet i still want to watch these documentary)

New species of deep sea creatures are being discovered every now and then...there's one Attenborough documentary (I can't remember which one unfortunately) where he showed the footage of this rare blind shark that lives in the deepest parts of the oceans... 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 2

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space