SIC interesting youtube videos

Standing Birdy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

Interesting to see the difference in weapon stance, especially when they compress the weapon. The green beret's default is engage vs this disengage default.

It's probably due to the nature of the squads that Gecko (the company in the group CQB training) trains, and the nature of the green beret. Gecko trains everything from cops to mercs, it's more likely for them to do search and rescue with complex human interaction in a CQB situation. You need better visibility than fire suppression

Green beret are more likely to be clearing hostile buildings (i.e. shot everything that moves) and have better intell than cops, I would want more fire suppression if I'm going in hot.

• Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

5 hours ago, The_King said:

HP I know, shark tank got a blue tape for hp that can stick to anything even if dirty, oily etc.   wash and it ready to use

This gecko tape suppose to be reusable, like blue tack. Will be interesting to try some

50 minutes ago, chamfer said:

As a sabre user, I have to say that 9 ringed sabres are just deco pieces. The back of the sabre is mostly used for parrying, with those stupid rings in the way, you'll end up having your weapon caught in random places.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

As a sabre user, I have to say that 9 ringed sabres are just deco pieces. The back of the sabre is mostly used for parrying, with those stupid rings in the way, you'll end up having your weapon caught in random places.

Where to learn sabre skill? In sinkieland?