PEOPLE Woman punches boyfriend, breaks his tooth because he threw away her chou chou

invis

• Moderators

IMG_2915-side.jpg

There are only two kinds of people in the world; those who still have their chou chou, and those who don’t.

That’s right, our chou chou or ‘bantal busuk’ (literally translates to: smelly pillow) is so important that having it around or not has a direct impact on our lives.

For those who don’t know, a chou chou is a childhood comfort object (usually a pillow) that we hold dear to our hearts, even as adults.

But one guy didn’t get the memo when he was beaten up by his girlfriend for throwing away her blanket that has stuck with her for over 20 years.

He shared on an anonymous confession page:

“I threw away my girlfriend’s 20-year-old blanket because she goes everywhere with it every day. She even named it and would talk to it! 

Screen-Shot-2019-01-17-at-6.29.38-PM-1.p

"This is sickening. I did it for her own good but she punched me and broke my tooth. Yes, she is a martial artist.”

After the blow, she dashed out of the house to retrieve her blanket from the garbage truck. Apparently, she was successful because she was found clutching it, crying and laughing at the same time.

He must have been relieved the garbage man bothered to stop for her.

“She warned me that if the blanket couldn’t be recovered, my tooth wouldn’t be the only thing that would’ve been broken that day,”

"You’re lucky she only gave you a punch on the face. If it was me, you would be in the hospital for a week”, one netizen replied.

Another commented, “A boyfriend can always be replaced, you only have one chou chou in your life”.

As someone who’s chou chou met an untimely demise, I understand her frustration.

Even though my chou chou is gone, I still have the memory of it to keep me through the night. This is my only advice to those who have lost their chou chous as well.

Apparently my wife's chou chou was forcefully thrown away by me because it caused an allergic reaction to her. Now she still has a dynamic chou chou which we change once it's dirty. As long as she not so siao to talk to it and bring it outside I'm ok. Lol