[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

16 hours ago, Camper said:

Nathan ake is good leh. Last last season the fantasy premier league i have him as my main defender lol

He is good for maybe Spurs level. 
Chelsea wanted to take him back but he opted to stay at Bournemouth last season. 
Citeh should be looking at Koudibaly standard if they wanna compete with Liverpool. 

• Like 1

skGDKsM.jpg

18 hours ago, XianGe said:

Actually should avoid relegation team defenders... cos if they are good they would've prevented their team from conceding

Liverpool signed Robertson from relegated Hull and now looking at Jamal Lewis from a relegated Norwich. 
Sometimes teams get relegated cos their strikers didn’t score enough goals rather than conceding too much

• Like 1

skGDKsM.jpg

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Chelsea wanted to take him back but he opted to stay at Bournemouth last season. 
Citeh should be looking at Koudibaly standard if they wanna compete with Liverpool. 

Should have went to chelsea instead. At least he probably wont be benched. The way i see him going to city, probably is for rotation purpose.

10 minutes ago, Camper said:

Should have went to chelsea instead. At least he probably wont be benched. The way i see him going to city, probably is for rotation purpose.

Ake was from Chelsea youth. Couldnt get a game so i think he wont go back

He is definitely going there as squad player and will get a lot of game time as Pep respects the League and FA Cup

• Like 1

skGDKsM.jpg

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Ake was from Chelsea youth. Couldnt get a game so i think he wont go back

He is definitely going there as squad player and will get a lot of game time as Pep respects the League and FA Cup

I think he is good. In fm19 i buy him to replace jones at man utd 🤣

Then also to buy him at sotong to replace maya yoshida.

Next season can play champs league instead of playing in championship league. Lucky him.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Koudibaly is overrated... Get top star defender

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Liverpool signed Robertson from relegated Hull and now looking at Jamal Lewis from a relegated Norwich. 
Sometimes teams get relegated cos their strikers didn’t score enough goals rather than conceding too much

Must scout carefully first ba..  if got the right skill set then still can take... 

What a cock...

And the Daily Mail claim that United paid £9m to the Chilean with Sanchez having two years left to run on his deal at Old Trafford, where he was on a reported £560,000 a week.

It is understood that the Red Devils are ‘very satisfied’ with the outcome as Sanchez signed a three-year contract at Inter worth £130,000 a week.

15 hours ago, Homelander said:

I think same issue with Bale too...wages too costly and buay gum with Zidane...haiz

Weekly hundred of thousand 

can play golf

no need speak spanish

gotta stay till contract finish then maybe crawl back spurs?:wink:

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

50 minutes ago, Hiken said:

Weekly hundred of thousand 

can play golf

no need speak spanish

gotta stay till contract finish then maybe crawl back spurs?:wink:

yeah i think he lost heart to play for madrid liao...when he play for wales, his body language and attitude different. 

• Like 1