Bigbird

Natural Remedies

INFLAMMATION_SPICES.thumb.jpg.ef1a09a1a0f4dc26146cd3b0158adbd8.jpg

Note: Interaction advisory!  

Please be aware some herbs have blood thinning effect! So if u are on some medication for Heart issues please consult your doctors first! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, chamfer said:

For me if my sinus is blocked or have backflow, usually the area above eyebrow and near cheek area will got some pain.

My eyebrow most of the time pain. What do u usually do if u encounter such issue?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

28 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

What do u mean pressure?  Headache? Like migraine?

Can u describe the symptoms clearly please? 

More like headache. And is like pain nearing to the lower back of the head

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

7 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

My eyebrow most of the time pain. What do u usually do if u encounter such issue?

For me is if i know the headache is due to sinus,so i take clarityn(daytime) or fedac(nighttime) together with my painkiller and go sleep.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, chamfer said:

if pain at the back of the head is usually due to high blood pressure. Check BP reading. Best is consult a doctor.

23 hours ago, Chestnut said:

But now my stop le. I took telfast. But took me a few hrs

my blood pressure went up over the weekend first time since after cny becos i scold my kumgong laopeh.

loctor alrdy told me not to scold ppl gao gao but sometimes some kgks need to be scolded gao gao.

• wtf 3

23 hours ago, Chestnut said:

More like headache. And is like pain nearing to the lower back of the head

Looks like U have your answer & problems solved liao!

spacer.png

Well, as posted the allergy could trigger mucus infection within your face cavities and affect the many nerves on your face! See above pic!

You taking Telfast prevents nasal discharge (aka running nose) but if u have pain on your facial area or back of your neck that means you are fighting an infection! So you will require Telfast D, where "D" means + "Decongestant".  Depending on your infection, if bacteria or fungal you could take antibiotics, but Viral infection, no need to take any!  

If u see GP Dr, Dr will agak agak, check if u got fever or increase BP.  Dr will most likely give u as he will make more money!

How to know which type of infection? 

Do nose swab loh & send to lab!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2