Singapore General Election 2020: 10 July 2020 (Friday)

meng.huat

8 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Just saw him on news. Really a clown

i thought all opposition sounded good on the 8pm debate

its not even a debate.

each side present policy followed by 1 question each.

smlj is this a debate?

a real political debate is like in the us/oz/uk, where there is endless attacks and counter-attack with participation from the audience.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Homelander said:

sk.PNG

MIW sausage fest in Sengkang? :smirk: :wahaha:

• Like 2

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

3 hours ago, Homelander said:

sk.PNG

To Sengkang residents,

I sincerely hope you can vote for WP.

Don't be afraid of losing PAP.

Ng Chee Meng can keep his job as chief of the worker union. The NTUC role does not need him to be an elected MP. No need to worry about losing his talent.

Dr Lam Pin Min should return to take care of his patients. We need more healthcare professionals during this period.

PAP has plenty of people like Amrin Amin and his role can be easily replaced if unelected.

Raymond Lye is a new introduction, he is no better than the 4 from WP.

If you vote in WP, you are going to get

1) Jamus Lim - stellar economist training. his train of thought and debate skills are damn good. Go watch the debate on youtube and make your own judgement. I thought he outperformed Vivian Balakrishnan.

2) Raeesah Begum - been doing social work since 17 years old. She founded the Reyna Movement to help women and children in Singapore and Johor. Reminder: she's only 26.

3) He Ting Ru - Science degree from Cambridge. Law degree from London. Legal head of a listed company.

4) Louis Chua - SMU grad, Chartered Accountant, Analyst with an international Bank.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, meng.huat said:

To Sengkang residents,

Ng Chee Meng can keep his job as chief of the worker union. The NTUC role does not need him to be an elected MP. No need to worry about losing his talent.

Dr Lam Pin Min should return to take care of his patients. We need more healthcare professionals during this period.

PAP has plenty of people like Amrin Amin and his role can be easily replaced if unelected.

1) Jamus Lim - stellar economist training. his train of thought and debate skills are damn good. Go watch the debate on youtube and make your own judgement. I thought he outperformed Vivian Balakrishnan.

2) Raeesah Begum - been doing social work since 17 years old. She founded the Reyna Movement to help women and children in Singapore and Johor. Reminder: she's only 26.

3) He Ting Ru - Science degree from Cambridge. Law degree from London. Legal head of a listed company.

4) Louis Chua - SMU grad, Chartered Accountant, Analyst with an international Bank.

Jamus getting praises after getting on TV... Met He Ting Run last time... U dun feel the fakeness in her.. uphill battle for them to go against future PM candidate... Sengkang alot young families who r only interested in primary sch slot for kids, etc so they surely put their interest first

Edited by XianGe

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Schools? Means u guys walked the same path?

I dun have good impression of him...feels like those attention seeking type

Yes. More than 1 school lol. But huge age difference. 

yes very drama n wtf nonsense abt pocket money. Being a minister is more than pocket money, lift upgrading and painting hdb once in awhile

• Wahaha 2

skGDKsM.jpg

25 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Victor Lye really clown. Sad to find out we studied at same schools lol

maybe he likes to sniff QYF PGD as well....

I dislike the bui bui sitting behind... totally useless... even the newbie better than him. a waste of seat.

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

8 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

maybe he likes to sniff QYF PGD as well....

I dislike the bui bui sitting behind... totally useless... even the newbie better than him. a waste of seat.

Wtf. Like this also can link to qyf

yes! Bloody useless! Only there cos of his father. Even the warrior damn cb. Now he deny bribing ppl with Texas chicken and that he only target fellow warriors. 

i will be so angry if PAP wins convincingly. They been so poor in every aspect this election. Taking cheap shots and boasting about how you did some upgrading shows how little they achieved. 

Please Singaporeans, vote wisely

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

skGDKsM.jpg

Chua Eng Leong said the PAP team has fought for many facilities, estate upgrades and 4 MRT stations for the upcoming cross island lines in Aljunied.

Since they can do this without being elected, why are they seeking election?

They can continue lobbying on behalf of Aljunied residents, as their claimed goal is serving the communities. Good Job well done.

If I am Aljunied voter, I will continue voting for WP and get service from 2 parties.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 2

On 7/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, meng.huat said:

To Sengkang residents,

i think vote lao tiko me better.

i work full time in sgx church and been doing social work with a lot of new atb migrants since 2004.

sometimes i also engage in participating with the new atb migrants in producing health educational videos.

• Wahaha 2

got talk like no talk....

talk to uncle about community handyman...

then say uncle no need work because children grown up.

jjww so much... then realise no need...

uncle very smart... use him for 10 mins of entertainment.

no need a PAP politician to think of this idea la...

i receive so many handyman brochure slips at my gates...

in the end, the senior locals lose out to the cheaperr jiu hu kia that ride bikes to sgp everyday.

as long as the jiuhu kia workers are not regulated, sinkie uncles will lose out.