ATB Chen Fengzhao fined for letting man into her condo for massage and fap during CB

meng.huat

Woman fined for letting man into her home during circuit breaker for massage and masturbation

SINGAPORE: A woman was fined S$7,000 on Wednesday (Jun 3) for letting a man into her condominium unit during the "circuit breaker" period for massage and masturbation services.

Allowing people who are not from your household into your home during the circuit breaker is an offence under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act.

cheng-fengzhao--2-.jpg

China national Cheng Fengzhao, 38, pleaded guilty to one charge of allowing the 51-year-old man, who was not from her household, to enter her home. A second charge of letting him in on an earlier occasion on Apr 19 was taken into consideration.

The court heard that Cheng is a work permit holder who came to Singapore to work as a waitress. However, she has never reported to work as a waitress. Instead, she paid a monthly fee to unknown individuals to help advertise her sex services on different websites.

Every 10 days, she paid an unknown man rental of S$100 per day to use the condo unit. 

At about 3pm on May 5, police officers raided the condo at Jalan Kemaman for vice-related offences. The police saw the 51-year-old man, who was not identified in court documents, walking into the condo and entering Cheng's unit.

About 50 minutes later, the man left the unit and the police identified themselves.

They searched the unit and found a second sex worker in the unit waiting for another customer. The police let this second man in.

Investigations revealed that Cheng had arranged with the 51-year-old man, a regular customer of hers, to visit her on May 5 at 3pm.

This was for her to provide massage and masturbation services for a fee of S$100. She did this despite knowing that she was not allowed to let other people enter her home during the circuit breaker period except in limited circumstances.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Lee Ti-Ting asked for a fine of at least S$7,000, noting that she must have been in close proximity with the customer and flouted the law for commercial gain.

She said there was premeditation, as Cheng had made arrangements with the customer before the day itself.

Cheng, who was unrepresented, told the court through a Mandarin interpreter that she knows she has done wrong in flouting Singapore's laws.

"I do not have any qualification to earn a living," she said. "I'm sorry that I have committed an offence in Singapore."

The judge asked why she did not work as a waitress as originally planned, and she said: "When I came here, I discovered there was no such job available."

However, the prosecutor said Cheng had admitted to not turning up for work from day one.

"During this period, there were many other people, Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans, holding different kinds of jobs, who were also under the same laws," she said.

Cheng could have been jailed for up to six months, fined up to S$10,000, or both for breaking a COVID-19 regulation.

CNA has contacted the Attorney-General's Chambers on whether any action will be taken against the 51-year-old man.

Cheng is the second woman to be charged for such an offence. In April, a woman was charged with letting a man into her beauty salon for massage and masturbation services.

Jin Yin, 55, was set to plead guilty but had her plea rejected as she could not stop crying. She will return to court at a later date.

Source: CNA/ll(cy)

Polis jin KG sia... so obvious is ATB cheekon faked the work permit to come here work... waitress where got stay condo de?

but polis only charge her safe distancing law... WTF polis doing sia? not charging her for providing massage without licence or sexual services?

so this ATB can keep her work permit and continue her stay as waitress  in singapore?

51 years old uncle is her regular sia... so chen must be his atb gf...  :lol:

@HarrisY atb with mask, kym?

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 3
  • fapfapfap 2

58 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

this is along balestier road.

in case you interested. @HarrisY

Aiya my turf of coz I noe rah

19 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

for every one caught, another thousand go undetected.

nowadays, most atbs only entertain regulars.

or the better looking ones r being baoed for the next 3mths.

kgk xdd @HarrisY aka kim kia will not be able to find new atb gf until sept liao.

Govt oso noe cannot fully control, as long as no complaints juz let it be and catch a few once in a while to justify polis raison d etre and show they werking wahaha

• Like 2
  • fapfapfap 1

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

but polis only charge her safe distancing law... WTF polis doing sia? not charging her for providing massage without licence or sexual services?

So obvious chiu r a total noob from dis statement wahaha 

@socrates469bc will snigger at chiur ignorance too

I alwiz swan chiu meet atb 2-3 times per year  while the other 360+ days, chiu meet chiur right hand

Rooks rike wat I say ish really true wahaha

Edited by HarrisY
  • Wahaha 4
  • fapfapfap 1

46 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

I alwiz swan chiu meet atb 2-3 times per year  while the other 360+ days, chiu meet chiur right hand

i never find cheekon, dont know what talking about.

my mama say to keep my virginity for my wife.

• Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 5

5 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

DSK kor kor... can tell me why polis no charge her for vice activities??

Ok let dsk dd share my knowledge wahaha

Simply its not an offence rah

If caught during no-virus time, she'll be asked to go home for only flouting labor laws.

Her offence ish the same as those Amdk tourists busking here.

Edited by HarrisY
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

10 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

If caught during no-virus time, she'll be asked to go home for only flouting labor laws.

JSKM....

speaking from experience

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

JSKM....

speaking from experience

Those amdk cum here as tourist not supposed to werk.

By busking chiu r committing offence.

Atb cum here on werk permit to werk as cashier can only be cashier cannot be part time maid or ktv gal to earn xtra

Edited by HarrisY

5 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Forgot about those CB. You can fuck a chicken at your home too.

Just go supermarket buy a fresh chicken then go home piak piak the chicken raw

• Wahaha 1

10 minutes ago, The_King said:

Forgot about those CB. You can fuck a chicken at your home too.

Just go supermarket buy a fresh chicken then go home piak piak the chicken raw

Blainless dkgk Chiu did dis b4 rite?

• Wahaha 1

4 hours ago, meng.huat said:

DSK kor kor... can tell me why polis no charge her for vice activities??

4 hours ago, HarrisY said:

in sgp laws, prostitution is not illegal for anyone above 18 but solicitation is.

mata is not the primary agency for enforcing immigration related laws, thats why she is not charged for violation of her work pass since the arresting officer is a mata.

only ica has the authority to revoke her work pass.

• Like 1