Punggol and pasir gudang

The_King

heng that time i follow my gut dont know for what reason i  check the map and found it near to pasir gudang, so i avoided punggol at all cost  but i never knew it this near.

heng ah

Edited by The_King

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

They kena cheated by the waterfront living environment....😄

got metal, got fire got water, got earth

in Chinese zodiac / Astrology

Water usually represents wealth and money luck in Feng Shui

Fire is the element of heat, summer and enthusiasm; nature at its peak of growth, and warmth in human relationships

Metal is strong presence in life. A "metal person" is so ambitious that he's often referred to as having the inner strength of steel.

Earth is a balance of both yin and yang, the feminine and masculine together. Its motion is inward and centering, and its energy is stabilizing and conserving.

• Wahaha 1

38 minutes ago, The_King said:

i wonder what those that buy there would feel after moving it and watch the 2 orange flame burning

27 minutes ago, chamfer said:

They kena cheated by the waterfront living environment....😄

those stupid kgks dont know there r petchem refineries in pasir gudang or use google map??????

but then again, i know of kgks who still buy hdbs there after i told them there r petchem refineries just across the river.

wahahahhahaa

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

those stupid kgks dont know there r petchem refineries in pasir gudang or use google map??????

but then again, i know of kgks who still buy hdbs there after i told them there r petchem refineries just across the river.

wahahahhahaa

did you ask them why still buy after you told them there r petchem refineries just across the river.

i was lucky for whatever reason i go check map.

those that nv check map then regret really will move out after MOP

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1