[Official] Mugentech Minecraft Server

Huat Zai

• Administrators

So after monitoring the server load for a while, i've tweaked the server settings which should be more playable going forward. CPU is no longer hitting any limits whatsoever.

however what makes the difference on the client (player) experience should be as below:

1) use Java 64 bit - afaik this is most crucial

2) if not already allocated 2gb ram, try to do so. Depending on the launcher version the method might differ: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/120229/how-do-you-allocate-more-ram-to-minecraft

Pressing F3 in-game will show above info on the top right hand corner; in some cases lag occur when memory is 100% used (this happens easily when allocated ram is low).

3) in game video settings - lower the render distances to 10 or below, and framerate to 60fps. This is probably more related to your pc hardware specs and whether java is set up correctly (64bit, 2gb ram)

P.S. do i qualify for that minecrafter banner as well ? :)

HarmfulGrandIraniangroundjay-size_restri

Proudly brought to you by Mugentech.net - Limitless Technology Portal

2020-05-17_23_13_04.thumb.png.4b14f761185abf2644b1fdaef4ad06b9.png

As the players already know, with thanks to the boss @kokleong, we now have a slime farm and a drowned farm near the base camp.

These roads you see in the screenshot are actually ridding tracks for the skelly horses provided. There are 3 stables on the track, with special exception to @kokleong, remember to close the door, or you will have the pleasant job of hunting the horses down when they escape.

• Like 2
  • Geek 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

CAUTION:

The boss @kokleong gave us a bunch of spawners and eggs recently, after heavy testing in single player creative mode, I realised that the information on some of the more dangerous mobs, like Shulker and Ghast are grossly inaccurate (e.g Shulkers CAN teleport onto glass and slabs, their attacks also have a range beyond 15 blocks). If you're planning to build your own farm or use the eggs for other purposes, please test it in single player first. We will not survive an outbreak of a these mobs in a main location without heavy losses. Thank you.

Edited by Huat Zai

2020-05-25_02_58_32.thumb.png.1fe0ecbf1104d4c6f1b54325402d7cd6.png

This phallic monstrosity is our new shulker farm, with thanks again to the boss @kokleong for the spawners and the eggs. The design was aimed at maximum safety and containment, so please excuse the ugliness and slight wastage.

You will find the portal to this farm in the highway, along the path down to my re-education center. Just like the slime farm, this is an AFK farm, climb up the ladder and stand before the chest to trigger the spawning.

As mentioned before, this area will now be a no-fly zone, as the shulkers can hit you from 16 blocks away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Updates on our public works:

2020-05-28_11_55_54.thumb.png.d7d4cb9284e14f68f5681ebdbcf90400.png

New Wither Skeleton and Evoker farm:

2020-05-28_11_56_57.thumb.png.e192b52ecd90a9ba3360cc2800aa60ff.png

Standard mob farm config for the wither skellys

2020-05-28_11_57_57.thumb.png.bd7c1284f1fe41d435a1a800d6286e12.png

Don't hit the evokers... you will regret it.... Let them die from the fire

2020-05-28_11_58_24.thumb.png.7fc582e2f7066fcb42e8ef29f2d4aa27.png

The Top Hat:

This is for safely (...relatively....)  spawning and killing withers. Do note that you are still in the blast radius of the wither for it's spawning explosion along the ridding path. After you spawn it, run for the hills (base camp)

2020-05-28_11_57_20.thumb.png.522c9d439bcb22f08f3c9000e549af9f.png

This is how you spawn the wither  (yes I know you should be using soul sand, I ran out when I was taking the screenshot...), if you don't really understand, don't anyhow, you could nuke the whole base camp...

2020-05-28_12_29_11.thumb.png.2cfd6bea6e1b3da5a50422734ff25ad7.png

Creeper gunpowder farm:

2020-05-28_11_59_01.thumb.png.51229169a9325477aebd8fd1d69335ce.png

That is all, post your questions in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Geek 1

To reduce server load, the boss @kokleong has decided ban elytra flight on the server.

So with the troll powers vested in me, I present to you Mugentech Highway II :

Keep left...

2020-06-01_11_55_49.thumb.png.c81f694d6d64b3555634440ae82d41e5.png

There are boats in the chests beside the portals, please keep them topped up. The door beside the base camp portal leads to the ladder that connects the old highway, in case you miss it.

2020-06-01_11_57_49.thumb.png.d80ed8803b3eff1261e303d930a29a28.png

There are some adjustments to the positions of the portals. My old base and some of the old farms are not connected in the new highway as there are plans for revamp. You can still connect to them in the old highway.

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

• Like 2
  • Full Of Win 1
  • fapfapfap 1

• Moderators
On 6/1/2020 at 12:38 PM, Huat Zai said:

To reduce server load, the boss @kokleong has decided ban elytra flight on the server.

So with the troll powers vested in me, I present to you Mugentech Highway II :

Keep left...

2020-06-01_11_55_49.thumb.png.c81f694d6d64b3555634440ae82d41e5.png

There are boats in the chests beside the portals, please keep them topped up. The door beside the base camp portal leads to the ladder that connects the old highway, in case you miss it.

2020-06-01_11_57_49.thumb.png.d80ed8803b3eff1261e303d930a29a28.png

There are some adjustments to the positions of the portals. My old base and some of the old farms are not connected in the new highway as there are plans for revamp. You can still connect to them in the old highway.

since u got power... can help put a highway entry/exit to 121/63/118 ?

On 6/1/2020 at 6:16 PM, invis said:

since u got power... can help put a highway entry/exit to 121/63/625 ?

In spite of bad coords...

• Like 1

In response to the hacking attack we experienced last night, I've turn on the whitelist and added the regular players (if you have an account but can't login, message me)

After the boss @kokleong installs login security, only approved users will be able to login. If you haven't played on the server before and wish to come join us, please message the boss, invis or me with your prefer username to get approval. Thank you.

Updates to the Highway:

1) My old base is now an adventure castle under construction, the prize at level 1 will be a sharpness 100 sword, working on the other levels.

2) The X highway is now open with extension to the Woodland Mansion as requested by @Palladium92

Due to the length of the X highway, it takes about 5 mins in irl to reach the end, it is not a bug.

• Moderators
On 6/5/2020 at 3:12 PM, Huat Zai said:

Updates to the Highway:

1) My old base is now an adventure castle under construction, the prize at level 1 will be a sharpness 100 sword, working on the other levels.

2) The X highway is now open with extension to the Woodland Mansion as requested by @Palladium92

Due to the length of the X highway, it takes about 5 mins in irl to reach the end, it is not a bug.

Pls note admins and server owner are not allowed to participate for the prize.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...