SG have 2 deaths resulting from Covid

Homelander

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

Ah Home got pressured to go before uh?

Yeah last time got. Last year i bo work they got invite me to their church. I go ssrr but no pressure. 

They are nice and friendly people. Only cannot debate about god. Sensitive topic. Just respect theirs and dont mock them. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chamfer said:

People of the book have the obligation to spread God's love. That is to convert as many people as possible.

I used to have a secondary school classmate (quite close friend)who got convert from buddhism to christianity during sec school days. She was having finanical problems and the church members reached out to help her. After her conversion she tried a lot of times to ask me to attend church session to learn more of God.

The irony is both of us attended the same sec school which is a methodist. Every morning had singing hymns aside from the usual briefing from principal. Once per week there was an hour of chaplain session. Singing hymns and listening to the chaplain talking about the bible.

For me, i took short nap or zone out during these sessions. 

i came from catholic school. Everyday also hear bible and sing hymns. Hahaha. I dont mind singing along with them. 

but converting is a different matter

14 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Yeah last time got. Last year i bo work they got invite me to their church. I go ssrr but no pressure. 

They are nice and friendly people. Only cannot debate about god. Sensitive topic. Just respect theirs and dont mock them. 

i recommend u this church.

they help poor people like me become rich and sakti.

i thx them in my prayers everyday for providing me shelter, daily 3 good meals and twice weekly exercise sessions with atb trainer.

Image result for sgx building

• Wahaha 3

8 minutes ago, Homelander said:

i came from catholic school. Everyday also hear bible and sing hymns. Hahaha. I dont mind singing along with them. 

but converting is a different matter

I also came frm a catholic sch during my younger days. Family also catholic.

But all of us not practising liao

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

46 minutes ago, chamfer said:

People of the book have the obligation to spread God's love. That is to convert as many people as possible.

I used to have a secondary school classmate (quite close friend)who got convert from buddhism to christianity during sec school days. She was having finanical problems and the church members reached out to help her. After her conversion she tried a lot of times to ask me to attend church session to learn more of God.

The irony is both of us attended the same sec school which is a methodist. Every morning had singing hymns aside from the usual briefing from principal. Once per week there was an hour of chaplain session. Singing hymns and listening to the chaplain talking about the bible.

For me, i took short nap or zone out during these sessions. 

if i had know u back then, i would recommend u to read this book during the bible session.

make good use of the time for learning.

Image result for the capital karl marx

• Like 2

Singapore reports third death from COVID-19

SINGAPORE: A third patient has died in Singapore from complications due to COVID-19 infection on Sunday (Mar 29), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a press release.

The patient, a 70 year-old male Singapore citizen with no recent travel history to affected countries and regions, died at 12.12pm.

He was admitted to Singapore General Hospital (SGH) on Feb 29, and was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on Mar 2. 

He had been cared for in the intensive care unit (ICU) since then, said MOH.

The patient developed serious complications and eventually died due to the infection after 27 days in the ICU. He had a history of hypertension and hyperlipidaemia, the ministry added.

SGH has reached out to his family and is extending assistance to them, said MOH.

The patient's profile matches that of case 109, which was first reported by MOH on Mar 3.

Case 109 had reported onset of symptoms on Feb 25 and sought treatment at a general practitioner (GP) clinic on Feb 27 and Feb 28.

When he went to SGH on Feb 29, he was immediately isolated. Test results confirmed COVID-19 infection on Mar 2 afternoon.

efore he was admitted, he had worked at Fish Mart Sakuraya at 154 West Coast Road, but had not served customers or handled food. He lived at Everton Park, MOH had said.

Singapore had previously reported two deaths - a 75-year-old Singaporean woman and 64-year-old Indonesian man - from complications due to COVID-19 on Mar 21.

On Saturday, 70 new cases of COVID-19 were reported, bringing the total number of cases to 802.

At 11.59pm on Thursday, stricter regulations came into effect introducing jail terms and fines for individuals, event organisers and owners of premises who flout safe-distancing measures, as stipulated by the COVID-19 multi-ministry taskforce.

Under the new measures, gatherings outside of work or school have to be limited to 10 people, who must maintain 1m distance from each other.

On Saturday, authorities advised people to stay home and only head to a mall for essentials, such as food, adding that food and groceries can be purchased online.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/coronavirus-covid19-third-death-singapore-coronavirus-12587178

uncle RIP

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1

Believing the church and believing ah gong is about the same, both of them promise that you will receive your payout after you die.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

4th dead, another indonesian.

Singapore reports 4th death from COVID-19, a 68-year-old Indonesian national

SINGAPORE: Singapore on Thursday (Apr 2) reported its fourth death related to COVID-19, a 68-year-old Indonesian national.

The patient died from complications due to the disease at 6.43am on Thursday, said the Ministry of Health (MOH). He had a history of diabetes and hypertension.

The man was a Singapore work pass holder and had been in Indonesia from Jan 20 to Mar 16.

On Mar 22, he was admitted to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) and was confirmed to have COVID-19 on the same day.

He was in the intensive care unit from Mar 26, and developed serious complications, eventually succumbing to the disease after seven days.

The NCID has reached out to the man's family and is extending assistance to them, said MOH.

The patient's profile matches that of case 476, which was first reported by MOH on Mar 23.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/coronavirus-covid-19-death-moh-singapore-indonesian-12600750

RIP...

• Sad 1

Fifth COVID-19 death in Singapore, an 86-year-old nursing home resident

SINGAPORE: A fifth person died from COVID-19 in Singapore early on Friday (Apr 3) morning, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a news release.

The patient was an 86 year-old Singaporean woman with no recent travel history to affected places, said the ministry. 

She died from complications due to the infection at 1.55am on Friday.

The patient's profile matches that of case 918, the first person linked to a cluster at Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home at 1 Thomson Lane. Twelve cases have since been linked to this cluster, including a 102-year-old resident.

The woman was admitted to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) on Mar 31, and diagnosed with COVID-19 on the same day, said MOH.

NCID has reached out to her family and is extending assistance to them, the ministry said.

Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home said in a post of Facebook that it was "saddened to learn of the passing of our 86-year-old resident".

"We and NCID are extending our assistance to her family. We seek your understanding during this challenging period for our home," it said.

MOH and the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) announced on Wednesday that no visitors will be allowed at nursing homes in Singapore for the whole of this month after the cases at the Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home surfaced.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fifth-covid19-death-singapore-lee-ah-mooi-home-86-year-old-12605156

RIP...

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, Cynical Ape said:

5 and counting....

number 6 this morning.

RIP

4th Apr 2020

1.      The Ministry of Health has confirmed that a patient has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 4 April 2020 at 5.41am. He was an 88 year-old male Singapore Permanent Resident who had no recent travel history to affected countries and regions.

2.      He was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 29 March, and admitted to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) on 30 March. He had been cared for in the intensive care unit since 30 March. He developed serious complications and eventually succumbed to the infection. He had a history of heart and kidney disease, cancer and diabetes.

3.     NCID has reached out to his family and is extending assistance to them.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH

Edited by meng.huat
  • Sad 2