"Made of Metal" News \m/

metalrover

Immortal-Christmas.jpg.c485bb939b9b76fa68bfff8000ab13c5.jpg

SOCK PUPPETS CONJURE UP IMMORTAL CHRISTMAS PARODY

Nothing says Christmas quite like sock puppets and ... black metal? Must be the season for Sock Puppet Parody to return with their new vision for "Immortal Christmas."

This latest edition offers a fresh take on the story of Frosty the Snowman, turning it heavy, vengeful and dark as Immortal Christmas enter a snowman building contest and take out the competition in a most metal way.

As "Frostbite the Snowman" was mocked by others in the competition, that just fueled the fire for the snowman's wrath. As revealed in the new holiday parody telling Frostbite's tale, “There may have been a conjuring / That birthed Frostbite’s disdain / For his scream dawned an avalanche / That consumed all in its wake.”

With no other competition, Santa crowned Frostbite the new champ, with a hearty "Hail Santa" coming from Immortal Christmas after their victory.

If you like the twisted take on this holiday classic, the story of "Frostbite the Snowman" is currently available via Bandcamp.

Immortal Christmas, "Frosty the Snowman" (Sock Puppet Parody)

Source : loudwire.com

‘Trivium’ putting pedal to the metal at Singapore Rockfest

American metal band Trivium will be in town for the first time next year to perform at Singapore Rockfest II. 

The four-piece will open for Slipknot, the American nu metal act headlining the fest, on March 24 at Fort Canning Park, organizer LAMC Productions announced yesterday. 

US metal band Slipknot set to return to Singapore after 15 years

Regular tickets for the festival are S$218 and on sale now online via SISTIC. Other top-billed acts include German rock band Scorpions and the famed ‘80s-era English rockers of Whitesnake. 

Hailing from Florida, Trivium band is comprised of Alex Bent on drums, Corey Beaulieu on guitar, Matt Heafy on guitar and lead vocals, as well as Paolo Gregoletto on bass. 

The group formed in 1999 and has produced eight studio albums, the latest of which, The Sin and The Sentence, was released in 2017. 

• 1 month later...

The Tool LEGO Set Is Exactly What You Need in Your Life

There's some incredibly creative and resourceful people out there and the folks at LEGO know it. That's why they encourage their fanatics to come up with unique and innovative new toy designs through the LEGO Ideas initiative and one fan built an entire Tool stage set with excruciating detail.

Keep in mind, this is just in the idea phase — the Tool LEGO set is not available anywhere and is currently not being manufactured. This elaborate project was conceived and created by a user named "blocksandmocs," who said the following about the whole concept:

This project is a tribute to the legendary rock band Tool. I was inspired from the recent fulfillment of a long anticipation, 18 years [edit: it was 13 years — don't make it worse than it was!] off wait that Tool will release a new album. Tool have accompanied me throughout my life, as a meaningful and integral part in the soundtrack of my life, to this day and on.

I think a series of a musical stages and artists would appeal to many LEGO fans. It would be a unique way to connect and show the musical influences you may have, your favorite rock bands, even a good show you watched or wish to visit. Music is a fundamental element of life, it accompanies us in so many different ways. The possibility of integrating music with LEGO is fantastic! Upgrading the interactive and displayable features of LEGO.

When I published these models in social media it achieved high interest and request to purchase. I was gladly surprised to find out that even among music fans which are not a regular LEGO buyers the interest was high. I believe that a series of this kind would enlarge lego kits buyer due to versatility and collectable qualities of this sets.

There's 480 days left on the campaign and, at the time this article was published, the Tool LEGO set has received the support of nearly 2,000 fans.

Scroll through more images of the set design below and let's hope we see this hit the shelves one day!

Oh, and if you want to see Tool's actual stage set, you can catch them on their North American tour at these stops. Get tickets here.

Tool LEGO Set Designs

resize_1600_900-1.thumb.png.022126de58db2f7e8082e39c8a58750a.png

resize_1600_900-3.thumb.png.9e1dc19b76dbf480bbe4dd58cd932dd0.png

resize_1600_900-4.thumb.png.3828c6f38cdf31743bab072f41c18737.png

resize_1600_900-5.thumb.png.ed137db45b9f9b443db3465412123c30.png

resize_1600_900.thumb.jpg.addcf20ac46bedb26e78afcf38f32e85.jpg

resize_1600_900-2.thumb.jpg.db25411987c9257788aef81b4d51b1fe.jpg

resize_1600_900-1.thumb.jpg.6d8200da7f246a47d17b1f9dd9ed7898.jpg

ideas.lego.com / blocksandmocs

• Like 2

THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Streams New Song "Verminous"

IMG_20200218_221526.thumb.jpg.73be16a7f1e6b66d0dd3c9889df555b1.jpg

The Black Dahlia Murdersaid there was new music coming at the start of February, and here we are. The Black Dahlia Murder has announced their new album Verminous for April 17 and are streaming the crushing title track right now. This is the band's first new album in three years and vocalist Trevor Strnad is stoked.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I think this is the biggest evolutionary leap we've ever taken from one album to the next. We stoked the creative fires with 2017's Nightbringers and it's gone much further now in Verminous. It's a very colorful, moody, and charismatic album that experiments with new sounds and ideas without losing the cutthroat Black Dahlia edge. There is a lot of minutiae to digest. Plenty of delicious little Easter eggs woven into the fabric of each song. Each one is a living, breathing entity that will stand on its own as some of the best music this band has ever created."

Verminous was recorded at both The Pipeyard in Plymouth, Michigan by ex-bassist Ryan "Bart" Williams and at guitarist Brandon Ellis' home studio, the Shred Light District. Verminous was mixed by Tue Madsen (At The Gates, Dark Tranquillity) and mastered by Alan Douches (Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal), and given artwork by Juanjo Castellano (Paganizer, Avulsed, Bodyfarm).

Source : metalinjection.net

Edited by metalrover
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Global Pandemix: Using 20 Extreme Metal Songs To Learn From & Cope with A Disease Outbreak

IMG_20200401_210132.thumb.jpg.d5ea6df4edc062cbe2a5613a6b08411e.jpg

Infectious diseases are a constant threat looming over humanity. Diseases have shaped our past and will forge our future. It is thus no surprise that diseases have been a major theme of extreme metal music for decades. Pestilence is one of the Four Horsemen, after all. My name is Carl Nick Keiser and I have been listening to heavy metal since I was 12 years old. I was in a melodic death metal band in high school called “Sixth Century Epidemic” named after the plague of the year 541 (the first recorded plague pandemic). Now, I am an assistant professor of behavioral disease ecology, so I see the parallels between infectious disease and extreme metal every day.

Given that we are currently living in a global pandemic, I wanted to reach out to the metal community to share knowledge and dispel myths regarding Coronavirus. To help, I created a Spotify playlist made up of pandemic-themed extreme metal. The songs follow the course of a disease outbreak, from patient zero to pandemic to recovery. Throughout the playlist, I will provide some information on how these songs relate to viral epidemiology. At the bottom of the article, you will find a glossary of bolded terms and references for further reading, if you’re a nerd like me.

INFECTED BY OBITUARY

An easy choice for the first song. You can’t have a pandemic without the first infection. How do viruses infect human hosts? Coronaviruses use a protein, called Spike, on their outer membrane attach to and fuse with respiratory cells in their host1. Then, they use their host’s cellular machinery to replicate more viruses which can infect new cells, and eventually leave the host body to infect someone else.

PATIENT ZERO BY HOLLOW WORLD

“Patient Zero” is a colloquial term for the first individual infected in an outbreak. In epidemiology, we use two terms: the index case and the primary case. The primary case is the first individual infected with the causative agent of that disease (whether it’s a virus, bacteria, or something else). The index case is the first infected person recorded by health officials. As you can imagine, these two are not always the same person, as many early infections go unrecognized2.

THE ORIGIN OF DISEASE BY ABORTED

What was the origin of SARS-CoV-2? Many early cases were linked to a market in Wuhan, China, though the original animal reservoir remains unknown. Most evidence points towards a bat, but this is not definitive. One myth circulating the internet is that this virus was manufactured in a laboratory for whatever nefarious outcome. Recent genomic work has shown that this is not the case3. This virus evolved in nature.

ANGEL OF DISEASE BY MORBID ANGEL

This one is self-explanatory.

SPREADING THE VIRUS BY SKELETON PIT

Our current understanding is that SARS-CoV-2 is spread by droplet transmission. That is, living viral particles leave an infected host in a liquid droplet from a cough or sneeze. These droplets don’t hang around in the air for long, like the do with other viruses (like measles – but you should already have that vaccine, right?). Instead, these droplets land on surfaces and are moved around by your hands, onto objects like handrails, doorknobs, and ATM screens (these objects are referred to as fomites in epidemiology). A recent experiment showed that the virus can survive up to 72hrs on stainless steel and potentially up to 24hrs on cardboard4. Skeleton Pit is a German thrash band that sounds more Bay Area than Teutonic. They just had a couple of shows, including one festival, cancelled due to COVID-19, so if you dig this song go buy it or some merch to help them out!

Edited by metalrover
  • Like 1

BRING BACK THE PLAGUE – CATTLE DECAPITATION

The plague (caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, carried by fleas, carried by rodents) is actually still around. Plague-causing bacteria is present in Prairie dogs in the western United States reliably every year. This is what we call an endemic disease. Seasonal influenza is another example. These diseases are present is predictable numbers over time. This differs from epidemic diseases, which we’ll learn about later.

RIDDEN WITH DISEASE BY SINISTER

This song is sick. Please note: The pathology described in the lyrics (peeling skin, rotting flesh) does not relate to COVID-19 at all. Infection with SARS-COV-2 occurs in the respiratory system, so there is no worry about “flesh deteriorates until the bones are bare”.

INFECTIOUS HOSPITAL WASTE BY DEMOLITION HAMMER

If you know a healthcare worker, go thank them. They’re putting in countless hours, risking themselves and their loved ones, to fight this pandemic. You know what, if you know anyone who is working right now to keep our society afloat (custodial staff, food service workers, delivery drivers, etc.), THANK THEM.

STERILIZED BY GATECREEPER

This song is a reminder to regularly sterilize surfaces that you touch often, like your phone, your doorknob, and shopping cart handles (though you should limit shopping to once a week at most). And remember to wash your hands often and well! Gatecreeper was set to be on Decibel Tour 2020 with Mayhem, Abbath, and Idle Hands – but that has been cancelled. Go support them here, perhaps buy a 2020 tour shirt that they already had printed.

BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION AND OVERHEATING OF THE MATTER CAUSED BY THE IRREPARABILE ALTERATION OF DNA BY OPHIOCORDYCEPS

What a song title… Ophiocordyceps is a slam/brutal death metal band from Italy. I added this for two reasons. One, Italy has been experiencing some horrific circumstances due to a massive COVID-19 outbreak (see description to song #17). Two, Ophiocordyceps is the genus of fungus that infects ants, manipulates their behavior, and uses them as living spore-production factories (see this video on zombie ants). This is one of the most metal parasites on the planet. I have a metalhead friend who studies the biology of this parasite, go check her lab out for more research.

• Like 1

DERANGED EPIDEMIC BY DISGORGE

I feel like everyone remembers the first time they heard Disgorge. This was the first brutal death metal band I had ever encountered and it blew my mind. Are these lyrics relevant to viral epidemics? Maybe. I can’t tell. If anyone else can, let me know. Since we’re here, what is an epidemic disease? Epidemics are a rapid increase in the prevalence of a disease in a specific region relative to historical values.

PANDEMIC BY PLAGUE

Now let’s talk about the term pandemic. When epidemics occur simultaneously or sequentially across a broad geographic range (i.e., in several countries or continents) then we call that a pandemic. For COVID-19, the first case was on December 31 2019, and the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic on March 12 2020. For reference, the last time the WHO announced a global pandemic was in 2001 for the H1N1 influenza virus.

PANDEMIC APOCALYPSE BY GUTTURAL SLUG

Danish Death Metal with a sick name. Their new album is called Plague of Filth.

ISOLATION BY VIRAL LOAD

Isolation is something we should all familiar with at this point. So, what is a viral load? Often referred to as viral burden or viral titer, this is a numerical representation of the amount of virus in a host. This is estimated from samples like nasopharyngeal swabs, saliva, etc. This is important, because one’s viral load can influence their viral shedding, or the rate at which viral particles leave an infected host. It was originally thought that SARS-CoV-2 viral load peaked in the first week of infection, but apparently there is a lot of variation among infected people5.

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT BY CHOLERA

The social distancing that everyone is talking about right now does not meansolitary confinement! It is important that we reduce the number of our social contacts to limit the spread of the virus. But social distancing doesn’t mean social isolation! You can still go outside, go on hikes, look at weird spiders in your backyard, use Netflix Party to watch movies with friends from afar. It may take some creativity, but the outcome will be worth it.

INCUBATION BY CIST

I added this song because of another important term in epidemiology – the incubation period. This is the time between when a host becomes exposed to a pathogen and when their first symptoms appear. Why is this important? Well, the median incubation period of COVID-19 is 5 days and most infected people will develop symptoms within 12 days. The time from exposure to the time when you can transmit the pathogen (called the latent period) may be shorter than the incubation period, meaning you could be transmitting the virus before you even know you’re infected6! That’s a big deal.

PULL THE PLUG BY DEATH

An absolute classic. Why did I include it? Some Italian hospitals have been so overwhelmed by COVID-19 cases that they unable to provide everyone with adequate care. They are faced with the equivalent of wartime triage, where they only have the resources to provide care to those who are most likely to survive7. This means denying care to patients over 60 years of age in some places. This is devastating for a healthcare professional. The whole goal of #FlattenTheCurve is not to reduce the number of people that become infected, but rather to keep the number of people infected at any given point small enough to not overwhelm the hospitals. If we run out of ventilators, or oxygen tanks, or ICU beds, it won’t just be COVID-19 patients that suffer, it will be every patient in need of hospital care at that time. You do not want to get into a car accident in a city whose hospitals are already past capacity with COVID patients.S. A search on Metal Archives turns up zero results for albums or songs called Wartime Triage. Just a hint.

HAVOC BY PANDEMIC DEATH

Pandemic Death is a Swiss death metal band whose first album was released on February 12, 2020. On February 12, there was nearly a 600% increase in the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally. This was likely a product of rapid testing and changes in diagnoses, rather than a biological phenomenon, but it was still jarring.

THE ANSWER TO INFECTION BY CHOLERA

What will be the answer to this infection? Ed Yong recently wrote about three possible outcomes: (1) nations across the globe effectively eradicate the virus (very unlikely).
(2) the virus moves rapidly through populations, leaving behind enough survivors with immunity to suppress any further outbreaks. This options includes a very high death count, unfortunately.
(3) As a global population, we experience a prolonged back-and-forth of outbreaks and interventions, depending in part with the development of a vaccine. Only time will tell. What has been clear is that the federal response to this pandemic has been astoundingly disappointing. We are depending on individuals to do the right thing to protect themselves and everyone else. Stay home as much as possible, do not touch surfaces that others have likely touched, limit shopping trips to essential items, and wash your hands well and often!

That’s it for now. I hope you had fun, learned something, and maybe found some new bands along the way. In addition to this playlist, there is an expanded list with over 3 hours of extreme pandemic-themed metal content on my Spotify account, please feel free to make suggestions for songs I’ve overlooked! I hope to follow up with a Global Pandemix Part II for traditional/epic metal and more to describe new updates regarding the pandemic as well as general terms in epidemiology. Stay tuned.

Important note: Many of these bands have experienced tour cancelations due to Coronavirus, and they are taking a big financial hit. You can help support these bands by purchasing merch online!

SPREAD THE MUSIC, NOT THE VIRUS!

Nick Keiser is an assistant professor of behavioral disease ecology in the Department of Biology at the University of Florida. His lab studies how animal behavior influences infectious diseases and host-parasite dynamics in systems like spiders, ants, mites, ticks, and flies. Follow him on Twitter at @HiDrNicfor more metal-laden disease content.

Edited by metalrover
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Black-Metal-Yoga.jpg.1c0e57925eba81c8fd1bedca68b38cf9.jpg

Woman Teaches Black Metal Yoga in Corpse Paint

Published: August 5, 2020

Nothing goes together like black metal and ... yoga?! Before you question it, you should check out Black Widow Yoga, a type of yoga that is targeted at the black metal audience out there, complete with the latest episode featuring an instructor rocking some corpse paint.

In the session you'll view below, instructor Borkkvlt (that's pronounced "bork cult") is taking her viewers through a black metal booty workout, starting with a focus on leg work for the calf muscles and quads, some upper body workouts and a final burn blast session before settling into the cool down. This high intensity workout is meant to tone your arms, legs, tummies and buns much like traditional yoga, but with the black metal influence perhaps you'll shape into true kvlt form.

You might notice that this workout is missing the black metal music, as copyright law kept the instructors from being able to include songs with the live stream. However, there is a suggested Spotify playlist to assist your workout that can be found here. It includes cuts from Walknut, Rotting Christ, Ante-Inferno, Sodom, Carpathian Forest, Bathory, Akhlys and Hermoor, guaranteed to kick you into workout mode.

There are other Black Widow Yoga classes via the Metal Yoga with Black Widow Yoga YouTube page. Classes typically run between 30 to 45 minutes with a mat required. And for those appreciating the workout, classes are donation based with a suggested donation of what else, $6.66, per class.

Need the proper attire for your workout? Black Widow Yoga also has you covered there with an online store filled with sports bras, leggings, T-shirts, shorts, crop tops, tank tops, sweatshirts, beanies and much more. Pick up all that you need and investigate class sessions right here.

Source https://loudwire.com/woman-teaches-black-metal-yoga-corpse-paint/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

HALESTORM Streams New Version of "Break In" Featuring EVANESCENCE's Amy Lee

POSTED BY GREG KENNELTY ON AUGUST 1, 2020 AT 2:05 PM

IMG_20200808_212840.thumb.jpg.d3f28a0f4e17372deb910da72a283c4b.jpg

Halestorm is now streaming a new version of their 2012 track "Break In," this time featuring Evanescencevocalist Amy Lee. The track comes from Halestorm's upcoming ReImagined EP due out August 14.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Over the last decade we’ve been putting out cover Eps in between every original album cycle just for fun…But this time around we decided to shake it up!" said vocalist Lzzy Hale. "For our  Ep, we committed to only One cover but filled the rest with reimagined versions of Halestorm songs. It was such a blast to remake some of our favorite originals.

"One of the stand out moments on this ep is a duet of our song 'Break In' featuring the amazingly incomparable Amy Lee. Produced by Nick Rasculinecz, we recorded this duet pre-COVID-19, together in the same room, live, as a full performance from beginning to end. Amy brought new meaning to this song, turning what was once just a love song into a statement of unity and support for each other.

"I hope you find something in ReImagined that brings you joy and hope in these crazy times we live in!"

Source :  https://metalinjection.net/av/new-music/halestorm-streams-new-version-of-break-in-featuring-evanescences-amy-lee

• 3 weeks later...

Chris-Barnes-Six-Feet-Under.jpg.ac7a31890cb3485650539b9a4b26b707.jpg

Six Feet Under Debut New Song With Classic Cannibal Corpse Guitarist Jack Owen

Veteran death metal group Six Feet Under have set Nightmares of the Decomposed as the title of their 13th original studio album, which will also be the first to feature guitarist Jack Owen, who was bandmates with singer Chris Barnes during the vocalist's early stay in Cannibal Corpse. The new song "Amputator" is their first piece of new music together since 1994 when Corpse put out The Bleeding.

Just a few days after the release of Six Feet Under's previous album, Torment, which came out in 2017, the band announced the addition of Owen to the lineup. Now, he's had the chance to truly leave his imprint as part of Six Feet Under with the new record arriving on Oct. 2.

As for "Amputator," it's speedy old school death metal track as Barnes demonstrates the well is far from dry when it comes to lyrical themes of murder and depraved deviance.

"Working again after 25 years writing an album with my old bandmate from Cannibal Corpse, Jack Owen, was like coming home... to a room full of dead bodies," Barnes boasted, adding, "Jack's writing and riff work on this album gave me the fuel to write some disturbing lyrics and really set my creative mind on fire."

Owen, who left Cannibal Corpse in 2004, linked up with Florida death metal icons Deicide in that same year following the simultaneous departure of the Hoffman brothers guitar duo. He remained with Deicide until 2016 and contributed to four of the group's studio albums.

Read the lyrics to "Amputator" directly below and listen to the song further down the page.

Six-Feet-Under-Nightmares-of-the-Decomposed.thumb.jpg.ebaaedd9ac1cd99b5a1ba7ea8d94e41a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Murp.jpg.0a8adc57e892aae503d94e38ebf235a0.jpg

Terrifying Girl Screamer of Kid Band Murp Is Even More Brutal Now

Remember Murp, the kid band that appeared on America's Got Talent in 2013 and stunned the television cast and audience with their brutal song "Zombie Skin?" All these years later, the brother and sister duo is still active and Aaralyn's gutturals are even more impressive than when she was a 6-year-old who frightened American households.

In a newly uploaded video, Murp performed the song "Punk Pixie," which is a cover of a track originally written by one of their fans, Tyler Jessop. In the clip, it's clear just how much Aaralyn's vocals have progressed. Seven years ago, her voice was more in line with black metal's mid-ranged shrieking and now she's a fully-fledged death metal singer with some seriously deep gutturals.

What's even more amazing is that she appears to be doing this all quite naturally and with relative ease. Aaralyn is at the age where a lot of first-time screamers begin to figure out how to develop this technique, but she's already had years of experience and practice, so it shouldn't be a surprise she's come so far.

Now if you two kids wouldn't mind covering Suffocation...

Watch Murp play "Punk Pixie" below. Beneath the cover you can relive the original America's Got Talent clip, where judge Heidi Klum openly questioned what was going on in the Murp household that led to what she had just witnessed and demanded to see the parent responsible for doing something as bold as enabling two young kids to pursue their passion.

Murp on America's Got Talent

VIDEO GAMES

GUNS N' ROSES Has Their Own Pinball Machine, Co-Created By SLASH

The cheapest one costs $6,750. So start saving up now

GNR-Pinball.thumb.jpg.730bc0c03f17adfd06874ea56e7ea036.jpg

Guns N’ Roses have teamed up with Jersey Jack Pinball for a brand new machine named after their reunion tour, Not In This Lifetime. The machine was created by both Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash and Jersey Jack Pinball designer Eric Meunier over the course of two years, and even features some guitar work from the man himself.

"It's been a very fulfilling experience working with Jersey Jack on the new GNR Not in This Lifetime pinball machine," said Slash. "Jersey Jack pinball games are some of the most unique and beautiful pins ever made and I am honored to have been able to work with their brilliant team to design one of the most original and exciting rock 'n' roll pins ever produced."

"To have this type of design work and participation from the game’s namesake creating the actual pinball game, has never, ever, been done before in the industry," added Meunier.

GnR_JJP_Landscape.thumb.jpg.c469a620202caca7d6b01b78e8882381.jpg

GNR-Collectors-Edition.thumb.png.78af7c8daccb05ba872ebfad361a51fb.png

GNR08.thumb.jpg.44b1472ee693bd89c81df06979602ab4.jpg

GNR03-1.thumb.jpg.f11e0b482664cf818554b35094344123.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, metalrover said:

VIDEO GAMES

GUNS N' ROSES Has Their Own Pinball Machine, Co-Created By SLASH

The cheapest one costs $6,750. So start saving up now

GNR-Pinball.thumb.jpg.730bc0c03f17adfd06874ea56e7ea036.jpg

Guns N’ Roses have teamed up with Jersey Jack Pinball for a brand new machine named after their reunion tour, Not In This Lifetime. The machine was created by both Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash and Jersey Jack Pinball designer Eric Meunier over the course of two years, and even features some guitar work from the man himself.

"It's been a very fulfilling experience working with Jersey Jack on the new GNR Not in This Lifetime pinball machine," said Slash. "Jersey Jack pinball games are some of the most unique and beautiful pins ever made and I am honored to have been able to work with their brilliant team to design one of the most original and exciting rock 'n' roll pins ever produced."

"To have this type of design work and participation from the game’s namesake creating the actual pinball game, has never, ever, been done before in the industry," added Meunier.

GnR_JJP_Landscape.thumb.jpg.c469a620202caca7d6b01b78e8882381.jpg

GNR-Collectors-Edition.thumb.png.78af7c8daccb05ba872ebfad361a51fb.png

GNR08.thumb.jpg.44b1472ee693bd89c81df06979602ab4.jpg

GNR03-1.thumb.jpg.f11e0b482664cf818554b35094344123.jpg

They are my fave band but they slowly going into the Kiss style of merchandising branding. We want new music!

skGDKsM.jpg