lip lai guess today how many?

kyloren

Still on track to hit 4 digit by march 31.

Pap will come to their knees once that magic number is hit. Not only the number will spiral up but deaths wiĺl come fast. Too many in icu now and the indians have yet to return in force.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Satki said:

Still on track to hit 4 digit by march 31.

Pap will come to their knees once that magic number is hit. Not only the number will spiral up but deaths wiĺl come fast. Too many in icu now and the indians have yet to return in force.

i alrdy warned mid last mth that the containment measures r not effective based on the simple infection modeling but moh dont notice me.

now, based on this newest development, the modeling now has to be based on giving a higher weighting to population density and traffic movement since infection reproduction rate is no longer the sole determining factor.

my guesstimate will be at least 3k b4 there is any improvement.

• Like 3

The Pap are changing their tune every day. People are confused. Friends that are adamant not to wear mask earlier are now hunting for mask.

I told them no point now. Just bear with it and hope for the best. Masks are not available anymore.

Being kumgong they will not think bad of the policy because the FUD on oppos by the Pap is very strong.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Satki said:

The Pap are changing their tune every day. People are confused. Friends that are adamant not to wear mask earlier are now hunting for mask.

I told them no point now. Just bear with it and hope for the best. Masks are not available anymore.

Being kumgong they will not think bad of the policy because the FUD on oppos by the Pap is very strong.

pappy gave wrong info and policy from day 1 on face masks alrdy.

crying boy lawrence shld have explain how wuhan virus is being transmitted and encourage postponing major gatherings from the very beginning, but cry boy didnt.

instead he created panic by saying how infectious the virus is etc.

normal reaction of the masses r to hoard face masks and handwash becos unfortunately, most of the masses dont bother to read or understand.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Satki said:

Only cloth masks at guardian

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

7 hours ago, Homelander said:

18 unlinked...quite worrying...local transmitted up

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

Ya quite serious

We dun noe how they kena also

Imagine jus kena when they happen to walk past when the virus is in the air

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

My guess of 4 digit was close.

Masks are available in eastpt. 50 bucks per pack of 50. Profiteering still very high. Malaysia can still sell at 25 cents and still can make money.

Its like the indo mie concept. Make small packs and sell at lower price. The poor now can afford to eat. Not necessary can fill stomach.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Homelander said:

18 unlinked...quite worrying...local transmitted up

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

We dun noe how they kena also

Imagine jus kena when they happen to walk past when the virus is in the air

theres a link somewhere even though govt say no link.

the 18 unlinked must have been in close contact of less than a m with carrier to tio.

the danger is with those asymptotic carriers who can turn out to be super spreader.

kl recently had a condo under lockdown.

and with sgp's density, i m waiting for such an outbreak

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/menara-city-one-kl-placed-under-lockdown

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satki said:

My guess of 4 digit was close.

Masks are available in eastpt. 50 bucks per pack of 50. Profiteering still very high. Malaysia can still sell at 25 cents and still can make money.

Its like the indo mie concept. Make small packs and sell at lower price. The poor now can afford to eat. Not necessary can fill stomach.

Chop ppl sia