Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wahaha .. then can watch this one. Random twzz - don't think is chiobu

And jpzz make "pancake" for you :(

• wtf 1
  • fapfapfap 1

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wah ranz .. I go Chiang Mai is relac relac during Loi Krathong festival or Orchid fair .. lim a lot of coffee at some of the nice coffee places recommended by acquaintances

Most of my trips to thailand was for work, morning work on site, at night 'meeting' with bosses at Soi Cowboy. That was where I figured out how torturous it is to drink for work.

• Wahaha 1

4 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

Most of my trips to thailand was for work, morning work on site, at night 'meeting' with bosses at Soi Cowboy. That was where I figured out how torturous it is to drink for work.

Wahaha .. the first post-contract signing BKK "dinner" with partner company boss / colleagues and government agency people was an eye opener. After send home most of the female colleagues, the colour of the "party" changed. Heng moi gave some excuse and left - asked friend pick me up & went for soem good drinks & food

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wahaha .. the first post-contract signing BKK "dinner" with partner company boss / colleagues and government agency people was an eye opener. After send home most of the female colleagues, the colour of the "party" changed. Heng moi gave some excuse and left - asked friend pick me up & went for soem good drinks & food

I was in a position where excusing myself could have very painful backlash for me and my crew. Heng I can hold my liquor well, the only thing I refused was to bring ladies back to my room. I'm no saint, but the sight of all the kumanthong in every single joint we went to was enough to set my skin crawling. No way I was bring a carrier of one of those things back into my room.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

I was in a position where excusing myself could have very painful backlash for me and my crew. Heng I can hold my liquor well, the only thing I refused was to bring ladies back to my room. I'm no saint, but the sight of all the kumanthong in every single joint we went to was enough to set my skin crawling. No way I was bring a carrier of one of those things back into my room.

Wahaha same! In my case, office boss and another colleague were there too so I could escape ;) On our flight back, my boss gave me this immensely graphic description of what all acts followed after moi left. BKK is fun .. got something for everyone :haha:

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

18 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wahaha same! In my case, office boss and another colleague were there too so I could escape ;) On our flight back, my boss gave me this immensely graphic description of what all acts followed after moi left. BKK is fun .. got something for everyone :haha:

Just seeing was already very graphic, if you know which joints to go too. Unfortunately for me, I also happen to see the little girls in school uniforms, waiting around the corner for their mothers to knock off. That left a very bad taste in my mouth, and I'm pretty sure it's not from the water they mixed into the beer.

Edited by Huat Zai
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2