A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@Chestnut i just kena dbs prank. I ask the guy if i can taste his mom’s da pian. He angry put down 

:oops: :oops: i guess he is prolly laughing after he put down his phone

next time i will anyhow give one name and then they tell me whatto do bla bla after they talk finish i will ask them a bian tai question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

:oops: :oops: i guess he is prolly laughing after he put down his phone

next time i will anyhow give one name and then they tell me whatto do bla bla after they talk finish i will ask them a bian tai question 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I look forward to your update

• Wahaha 1

skGDKsM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 5:28 PM, ManOfTheHour said:

@Chestnut i just kena dbs prank. I ask the guy if i can taste his mom’s da pian. He angry put down 

Ytd n today kena those calls. But never picked up bcos busy with things at home 😂😂😂

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

wow, almost one month never come here to  +1. :sweat:

• Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

Come in ssrr and jiayi +1 :sweat:

• Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

• 3 weeks later...