A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

All along leh. Especislly when doing self checkout. Giant bag the hardest

Now ntuc bag leh. That day i buy things hor so hard to open :( i do until beri angry

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I was just at fairprice. Buy sweet potato n broccoli for daughter. But i pay at cashier. My last free voucher i got from housewarming 3 yrs ago lol

FP at TPY ?

Haiss..nonsense start again. I see that blardy Empress dowager blinking eyes and tsking at my dad , she could jus fcking tell him and i habe to come out and tell him

She is fcking funny one lor. Last i blind and tsk she stopped me. I noe what uwanna say. Ask me to leave right? But i tell u hor, if i wanna leave, i also wanna leave in peace la, sekali fall out bcos of disagreement about leaving house and get this kinda treatment

Edited by Chestnut
  • wtf 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

6 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

FP at TPY ?

Haiss..nonsense start again. I see that blardy Empress dowager blinking eyes and tsking at my dad , she could jus fcking tell him and i habe to come out and tell him

She is fcking funny one lor. Last i blind and tsk she stopped me. I noe what uwanna say. Ask me to leave right? But i tell u hor, if i wanna leave, i also wanna leave in peace la, sekali fall out bcos of disagreement about leaving house and get this kinda treatment

Yah i went to tpy to get free company flu jab n go value shop lol

• Like 1

skGDKsM.jpg

51 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Walnut causing Chestnut angst again huh

36 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Women are like that. Forever cannot please

I say her tsk here tsk there and blinking her eyes like a bitch at my dad when she can communicate properly really affects my mood. And she question what is my own business, i say i see liao i dunno what to say also. Whatever she say i reply a nonchatantly "ok" and then ask me to "watch it"

🤷‍♀️ seriously ffs i seen women like that irl be it young or old also have takers and suitors. Maybe i should behave in such a manner and maybe i will have suitors

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

@Chestnut you are right. The mj dong monkey chin scene like out of blue makes no sense. How can anyone forget such a close friend esp when he looks like MJ?

Ya. And she forget RL intro him as her cousin? She can recognise him as her cousin ma

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

And jus now she come and shoot me and say "u think u so smart" i mean like i was doing it correctly and she say wrong and get pissed off with me

Ya la. I am so stupid only my so and so cousin very good. She dunno how difficult that cousin is

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠