A Chestnut A Day

Chestnut

2 hours ago, Huat Zai said:

Woah Chestnut is alive, heng ah, not like the si biantai @HarrisY1 don't know die where.

44 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Ya hor. He go where liao

@HarrisY1

tiagong after kgk xdd break up with u, he embraced his true self liao.

he is now kgt xdd @HarrisY1

tiagong kgt xdd is now in changi bas hotel as soft launch consultant.

now kgt xdd is in the midst of negotiating with The Transformers to theminize  each capsule to different transformers.

Autobots Roll Out GIFs | Tenor

20 old public buses to be turned into guest rooms at new Changi Village  resort opening in 2023 - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and  around the world

• Wahaha 3
  • wtf 1

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I also compromise a lot to allow her to be driven

Nowadays i become more laid back, just focus on child happiness

I see i see

Sometimes i do admire high achieving people, but at times i wonder is there anything they sacrifice to be at that level. 

And other times i will think that meaning of life is much more than just achievements, it will be totally pointless if whole life is all about achievements and you lost your inner meaning in life.

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I see i see

Sometimes i do admire high achieving people, but at times i wonder is there anything they sacrifice to be at that level. 

And other times i will think that meaning of life is much more than just achievements, it will be totally pointless if whole life is all about achievements and you lost your inner meaning in life.

I think need to be single to accomplish this

right now i feel i am sacrificing my own career cos my wife cant look after our child cos of work. 
later she flying off for a week for work too. 
i wanna hire helper but helper cannot do everything n replace a parent’s responsibilities. 
it’s been a very challenging 2022 for me. 

you are right, our job should not define our life achievements. 
i reach a stage where i wanna end my career and do no stress jobs. Work so hard also just to die early

• wtf 1

skGDKsM.jpg

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think need to be single to accomplish this

right now i feel i am sacrificing my own career cos my wife cant look after our child cos of work. 
later she flying off for a week for work too. 
i wanna hire helper but helper cannot do everything n replace a parent’s responsibilities. 
it’s been a very challenging 2022 for me. 

you are right, our job should not define our life achievements. 
i reach a stage where i wanna end my career and do no stress jobs. Work so hard also just to die early

Jus a few months ago, i was given an advice because i been told i am  lacking for my age, and i don't have a career. So i jus say" we need to know what we really want in life, need to figure out" . LOL.. it is pointless if you just wanna meet life achievement for the sake of meeting. I think that we shouldn't put "expiry" on certain matters, it will happen means it will happen

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

29 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Jus a few months ago, i was given an advice because i been told i am  lacking for my age, and i don't have a career. So i jus say" we need to know what we really want in life, need to figure out" . LOL.. it is pointless if you just wanna meet life achievement for the sake of meeting. I think that we shouldn't put "expiry" on certain matters, it will happen means it will happen

Everyone has a different path that works for them

• Like 1

skGDKsM.jpg