US burger chain Five Guys arrives Monday in Singapore

The_King

Another American burger chain aimed at the everyman – or five, in this case – is arriving in Singapore, its local franchise owner announced today.

Five Guys, known for burgers and milkshakes much as the culinary institution that is Shake Shack, will open its first fast-food joint in the city Monday at the Plaza Singapura shopping center, according to Zouk Group, which announced the venture earlier this year.

Its burgers include the Bacon Cheeseburger (S$17), Bacon Burger (S$15) and Hamburger (S$13), with a range of toppings that include jalapeno peppers, grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms. Customers can also have all 15 toppings added to their burgers. 

Their handspun vanilla milkshakes (S$10) come with a choice of “mix-in” options that include bacon, peanut butter, and even malted milk. 

The Washington DC chain, founded by five brothers in the 1980s, also prides itself on having freshly cut potatoes that are fried in peanut oil.

FIND IT
Opens Dec. 16
11am-10pm
Plaza Singapura

20 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

All these crazy prices makes McDonald’s and KFC look so affordable

Even though I boycott McDonald, I have to agree with what you say 

I forgot to add shake shack single patty thickness and ratio as compared to a burger is wrong.

If you eat burgers long enough you can tell it the wrong ratio

• Like 1