GOTO place to buy laptop

Satki

I went to Dell at Singapura Plaza and I notice the sales person offering me Win Pro, sleeve and mouse when i showed interest to get the Dell XPS 13 i7 512 GB. These are not options you can get online unless you check them and additional costs are added to the checkout.

I am seriously looking for an i5 256GB laptop for wifey (Dell and Microsoft are the preferred brands) but I think if it is only a little more for i7 and 521GB then I will choose that. However, there must be nice freebies to entice me.

So, the question is. Do you guys see buying online or at the store as the way to go? That is if we want to push for some nice freebies. 

P.S. Dell offers their own products as freebies. Some shops I think offer those brandless stuff as freebies.

Looks like the same but they offer freebies whereas you dont get that when you checkout online. This is D at singapura Plaza.

I wonder if Sim Lim offers better? I doubt much changes in prices but hope to get some useful freebies like sleeve, mouse, mouse pad. Maybe some docking stuff but I think this is too ex to be a freebie.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:14 AM, Satki said:

I went to Dell at Singapura Plaza and I notice the sales person offering me Win Pro, sleeve and mouse when i showed interest to get the Dell XPS 13 i7 512 GB. These are not options you can get online unless you check them and additional costs are added to the checkout.

I am seriously looking for an i5 256GB laptop for wifey (Dell and Microsoft are the preferred brands) but I think if it is only a little more for i7 and 521GB then I will choose that. However, there must be nice freebies to entice me.

So, the question is. Do you guys see buying online or at the store as the way to go? That is if we want to push for some nice freebies. 

P.S. Dell offers their own products as freebies. Some shops I think offer those brandless stuff as freebies.

Buy online... Wait 1212 lo.. get Dell... Say no to leiloumou...

2 minutes ago, Satki said:

Looks like the same but they offer freebies whereas you dont get that when you checkout online. This is D at singapura Plaza.

I wonder if Sim Lim offers better? I doubt much changes in prices but hope to get some useful freebies like sleeve, mouse, mouse pad. Maybe some docking stuff but I think this is too ex to be a freebie.

Sls no chop u should be glad Liao... 

11 hours ago, Satki said:

Dell at Sim Lim is only worried that they push 8th gen instead of 10th gen to fool you it is cheaper.

SLS typical bait and switch tactics still around ah. i tot they died down since years back lol. still remember the days PSP sell $250 but must buy cheap accessories for $100 

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif

10 minutes ago, Satki said:

Paid 2499 for XPS 13 i7 16GB 512GB 4K touch silver with black insides

freebies

sleeves and premier mouse

win 10 pro not possible sianz

Jskm $2499 elite buy

No wonder name Satki

For me $709 think for 3 mth stilll haven't hoot

beastgohan-gohanbeast.gif